Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank

I started a new account a little while ago, and when I was playing I got my rank (Sergeant).
    Then BFHQ took so long to update that later on in the day, I got that same rank two more times...It still hasn't updated haha.
    Now I know it will sooner or later, but has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Rank

yeah ive seen that b4 when i was getting one of my ranks, but usualyl for me, my account gets updated like after 5 min. i rarely experience something where it takes forever to update

also...just becuz it says u get an award doesnt mean u will get one. notice how the guy says "you have been recommended for an award". that prob doesnt mean that u will actually get it.

Comment

Ya I know dude, I'm not that noobish, I've been playing this game for over a year

Comment

yep....stats are slow on the weekends. Because of that you kind of relive the same round over and over again (point wise), kinda like that movie............ except with explosions and more idiots.

Comment

Sooo many threads get started about the same thing... Wait and it will come!

Comment

had the private rank bug today along with no unlocks and proceeded to get about 7 awards, and about 6 basic medic/basic assaults in one round, kinda interfered with my game a little getting all these awards

Comment

Working...
            X