AH-1Z Gulf Of Oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AH-1Z Gulf Of Oman

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

5m Long

All the footage was accumlated in a matter of 2 consecutive rounds.
    Not the best I can do, but I feel it warrants posting.

Re: AH-1Z Gulf Of Oman

Through the whole film I get this feeling that none of you have any skills. Your gunner takes a very long time to aim his shots, missing most of them anyway. You take a very long time to line up your gunner, most of the times very inaccuratley. There very few good kills.
    Otherwise the music is very good (could you post which song is the intro?) and the camera views are nice.

Comment

Not bad though the music made the content a lot better, good job on that one. Graphics were definately good besides the few skippy parts. If you have a high quality version to download, I'd love to download it

Comment

do u use a Mouse/keyboard or a joystick?

Comment

The intro song is by "HoobastanK" & its called "Born To Lead".
          It plays for about 80% of the video.

Thanks for the feedback. This is actually my 1st real video, so I suppose for a 1st try its not bad :/...not to mention it was done in a matter of 2 rounds & I was at about 20FPS throygout most of the recording

Im in the process of making another one. I was toying with Vegas 6.0 last night for like 4 hours & I finally figured out how to use the Video FX, so hopefull my next video will be a little more "techy" & better overall.

I just need something to base my next video off of.

Edit- Mouse & keyboard for Choppers, joystick for jets

Comment

Wow that was piss poor tving with your gunner and you. You can move your crosshair out side of that box you know. You had to get in like 20 ft to fire hell fire missles. Your gunner couldnt even hit a chopper stand still or a apc

Comment

Oh wow... worst chopper piloting and worst chopper gunning = this video...

Comment

Give him a break, everyone's gotta try sometime..

Comment

Originally posted by =TOL=elitemafia
                  Oh wow... worst chopper piloting and worst chopper gunning = this video...
                  He's a more than decent pilot. Mr. 4 posts...

Comment

It's alright prototype, alot of people just enjoy criticizing & being a killjoy, its like they get off on it. I dont think this videos that bad, I had 2 TV missle misses, whats the big deal. And one of the 2 went through the APC's rear end. The 2nd mis over the MEC chopper spawn was clearly my fault. However most of the video is pretty decent.

Comment

Yes. Nice but I gota say pretty upset because atleats 40% you missed 20% you waited waiting for the right time when you can guid it your self. "It is a GUIDED MISSLE" Well overall it was pretty good and good song gota give 3/5

Comment

[QUOTE=*DEAD*]Yes. Nice but I gota say pretty upset because atleats 40% you missed 20% you waited waiting for the right time when you can guid it your self. "It is a GUIDED MISSLE" Well wow im an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dsp-CS-
                          lol so what did he do for the rest of the 60%?
                          I think you mean 40% big guy...

Comment

Believe me I can guide the missle outside the box, it's just in the shots I recorded I really didnt need to. My pilot was really dead on with lining me up.
                            Just a few adjustments inside the box & my missle was dead on.

Well at least I know its not very exciting, i'll try to record more difficult shots, some longer range shots that require more manuevering, for my future videos.

Comment

the vid wasnt bad

heli skillz arnt that bad i would hate to be your gunner say u stay crocked to long (hurts my neck and is hard to use TVs and gun)

TV wasnt bad but u didint have any really hard shots to take

but this is the media center not gameplay....the film wasn't bad i would just say try and add some effects into it and make it look cool :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X