Next game of choice: R6 Vegas, need some play experience info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next game of choice: R6 Vegas, need some play experience info

Allright, so I was thinking to restart playing BF2 full time, since SWAT4 has literally exhausted itsself for me, and BF2 would bore me out in a week.

I have a heavy paycheck coming down next month which means finally, after some VERY long waiting I get to upgrade my PC to a playable level

This game caught my eye- R6: Vegas. It shows to be a very potent tactical sim, with sh!tload of engagement methods and thats something I like a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWhaKCf3Rdo

A video for those who are curious. Anyway

Do any of TBF2 guys know anything about the game? I would appreciate a mini-review of the multiplayer, please.

I found this video from a clans website that was arguably the best in SWAT4 (can even say legendary), and this really sold me. Its well worth the download, check it out.

http://www.unstoppabledynasty.com/VegasNight2.rar

Re: Next game of choice: R6 Vegas, need some play experience info

yup vegas is great

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
      yup vegas is great
      Well, that was f*cking insightful.

Comment

ive been tempted to get that game
        but ubi games i have bought in the last year have been half finnished games.

Comment

Originally posted by belfastblood
          ive been tempted to get that game
          but ubi games i have bought in the last year have been half finnished games.
          QFT! And Chris, Armed Assault (kinda laaaame name :P) looks real good

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
            Well, that was f*cking insightful.
            lol sorry i was tired

MP is great, deathmatch, team deathmatch, retrieval, attack and defend, co op story, co op terrorist hunt and others i cant remember now ( ill tell u when i get outta school ) as any other game the MP experience depends on how good/annoying ur teammates are.

there are 2 more MP modes coming

vip extraction and other XD ( sorry the teacher is near my place ... ill correct it in my house)

another cool feature is P.E.C persistent elite creation, which is like BF2 with the ranks, as make ur way through the ranks, u get different weapons, armor, and camouflage

thats another thing, u can customize ur character with different types of armor weapons and camo( in armor u can add more mobility and sacrifice mobility and viceversa)( with weapons : scopes, laser sight, expanded magazine etc)

single player

it has very few levels, but each one can take an hour to complete
            it has 2 difficulties
            enemy AI and friendly AI is great

ill give the game a 9.4

Comment

For ArmA, Im not really into large scale tactical games. I prefer them close quarters.

Thanks for the info, but Im more interested in the downsides of the game. Bugs n sh!t I have to deal with. I heard the game was pretty messed up in that department. Worse than BF2...

Comment

Working...
              X