Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terms

Hi
    Whats the difference between a cheat a glitch and a hack?
    And whats the difference between spawn killing and base raping?

Re: Terms

Cheats and hacks are really the same thing. They're programs that allow you to either see the enemy, automatically aim for enemies, and blah blah blah. Just anything that will give you an inhuman advantage over other players.

Glitches are exploits in the game design. Getting inside walls where no one can harm you.

Spawn killing is when you sit at a spawn point and kill people as they spawn, usually a cappable base. Base raping is when someone in a jet or helicopter or tank, etc, constantly kills people. Jets will do nothing but circle around the uncappable base and shoot in the same spot hoping for kills, which is acceptable at certain times, on certain maps, and to me, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Segea18
      Hi
      Whats the difference between a cheat a glitch and a hack?
      And whats the difference between spawn killing and base raping?

Cheat and hack are basicly the same thing. A glitch is doing something within the game that has bad code. IE glitching in walls - your are glitching and have not installed a hack.
      Spawn killing is waiting just outside a spawn point killing anyone who spawns without trying to cap the flag. Base rapping is killing/rapping everyone on a NON cappable base.

Comment

A hack is an alteration of game code, or injection of code, to make it do something that it didn't do before, like aimbots, different color player skins, etc...A glitch is exploiting bad code, such as collision mesh that allows players to get inside of buildings that are otherwise inaccessible.

Spawncamping is training a weapon on a predetermined player spawn point and killing them as they spawn into game. Baseraping is attacking a team in a flag that can't be capped, and just...raping them, it can also include spawncamping.

Comment

Spawn killing and base raping are the same thing . i.e camping a flag and killing anyone who spawns instantly .

Cheat and hack are the same thing but a glitch is kinda a non-intended mess-up like say , you look around the corner and there is a gun poking through the wall , that it is a glitch within the game itself/

Comment

I think we all posted at the same time there :laugh:

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
            Spawn killing and base raping are the same thing . i.e camping a flag and killing anyone who spawns instantly .

Cheat and hack are the same thing but a glitch is kinda a non-intended mess-up like say , you look around the corner and there is a gun poking through the wall , that it is a glitch within the game itself/
            I disagree with that, sorry....
            Spawn killing is waiting just outside the flag radius to kill anyone who spawns, without trying to take the flag (without trying to take the flag, the key point)
            Base rapping is killing everyone at a NON cappable base, even if there is other 'cappable flags' to cap.

There is a huge difference!!

Comment

Cheating is like stat padding
              Glitching is like getting into something were it is pretty hard to get killed or somethign of the sort
              Hacking is a type of thing losers get so they think there 1337

Comment

Working...
              X