X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Movie] "The Nukes Of Hazard"

Originally posted by dznutz
    thanks dude.

question, if you blow the bomber up in mid air with the nuke still attached does it have the same effect?(mushroom cloud)
    good question but no....

Comment

Wow who ever made that explosion is a genius at coding. I cant believe the engine can handle all that and not lag up the server

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD
        Not like it's an original one we used!...
        Don't understand what u mean here...its the Benny Hill theme song. Sounds like the one u used is live...other than that I heard no real difference.

Comment

Nukes looks 50/50 cool/paint. Nice movie tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus
            Nukes looks 50/50 cool/paint. Nice movie tho!
            Thanks...I appreciate the comments

Just so everybody knows, the Mod is called Nations At War and I, personally, did not participate in its construction. I also have no direct line to the developers that would enable improvements. Therefore, grading me on the content itself (models, skins, textures, colors) is pointless. I had to use what was in the mod. I'm sorry...I'm just the guy that made the video.

For the record however, I think it is an excellent mod with lots of places to play and some very fun maps. There's a choice for every kind of player from sniper to ground pounder to tank pilot to air ace...you name it. If you agree then let them know at www.nawmod.com

All that said, I do appreciate all constructive comments about my video...

Comment

One question, Are the servers populated?

Comment

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
                One question, Are the servers populated?
                Doesn't appear to be any right now...the one at Spoklan is up at 66.45.163.43 if you'd like to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X