Has anyone played with me (dummy) Maj.Nugget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played with me (dummy) Maj.Nugget

/?? If so, I cause a ton of trouble on servers, then other times I play really well..I never hack or never will, but I think I have perfected teamkilling. It is just so damn funny! Even the c4 exploit is great..Or running someone over with a jeep and bailing at the last second. Or when people are waiting for a plane and you drive up and jump out and then some dude winds up running the other guys over cause he was holding e..LOL! The best though is getting a buggy on the carrier and then bailing..People go flying off the carrier , its so funny. Anyways, has anyone seen my cool stunts in action? Oh and Yea, Im a ****..

Re: Has anyone played with me (dummy) Maj.Nugget

Yeah, you've suddenly revolutionized teamkilling and griefing. Congratulations.

Comment

Today is Saturday....... I'm going to go make a thread about how today is Saturday. It will be almost as pointless as this failure of a thread.

Comment

^ Win!

Comment

Wow congrats Maj.Nugget, you suck at BF2!

Comment

i dont know why people get so worked up. i mean sometimes those 24/7 wakes git boring. ill take the jeep ram the noob whos in the jet and he falls off the cliff after he ranover the poor guy waiting with a car. its funny.

Comment

Originally posted by drone wolf
              i dont know why people get so worked up. i mean sometimes those 24/7 wakes git boring. ill take the jeep ram the noob whos in the jet and he falls off the cliff after he ranover the poor guy waiting with a car. its funny.

hahaha your so right, its only wake that i get bored on too. I just noticed there is so much to do...Ha i think im banned from like 30 servers and have s hitload of tks

Comment

Boo-urns.

Comment

Wake is actually a great map if USMC get a foothold on the map. Ive had many a great game on wake.
                  Ive been in servers where its common practice to let USMC cap 2 flags (excluding the airfield) Then its GAME ON!

Comment

yeah nugget i think u were one of my top victims

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber
                      yeah nugget i think u were one of my top victims
                      Come on tell us........ just how many times did you team kill that looser :laugh:

Comment

see this is why im fed up with this game. I was just playing on tv2. Kicking *** and had like 110 points. Then i see some dude in red running to airplane so i cannon the plane and in turn kill the enemy and then kill a guy who got caught in the explosion. The admins then like, you better have a reason for tking for jet..Then he goes 5 4 3 2 1 and im banned..As i was typing my explanation..What a ****ing ****. And the sad thing is no one probably stood up for me. So fuk it your all just as responsible for ******* admins..Im going back to tking full time

Comment

:locked::locked::locked:

PLEASE!!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                          X