*good* I/O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *good* I/O

why is I/O soley karkand/snipabad these days, i realise you get lots of points on these maps but comon, is everyone as sick as my with all the nade spamming, i mean you can run up to 5 guys and mow them all down as they all frantically throw grenades at you, its insane, nothing like taking out nade spammers at the top of a jump and see them flail backwards about 15 feet though. seriously though, i recently found a server that ran about 9 maps on I/O and it was the most fun ive ever had, 16/32 size only of course, the teamwork was incredible, and there was lots of communication in the squads, it was just downright fun. with all the flag capping going on lots of points to be had, and having two 6 man squads meat up was seriously intense. now *that* server has gone the route the others have now playing only 2 maps even though it was *always* full before. we need more variation people.

Re: *good* I/O

I agree way too many karkand 24/7...

I just avoid 24/7 karkand.. for instance I will go to something called city maps or whatever where it's not just karkand. And make sure if you DO play karkand, that FF is ON.. so all those nade spammers will think twice about throwing a grenade.

Comment

Re: *good* I/O

32 Plr Karkand IO is ok, not too much nade spam. 64plr JellyBad nade spam can be annoying but once any of the city flags are capped it can be a great map for CQC.

Comment

Working...
      X