punkbuster $cr33nsh0t5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punkbuster $cr33nsh0t5

how would one set up punkbuster so they could take those screens if they had too. IE the svd whore that goes 98-1 standing in one spot while his rifle flies all over the place, noone hates calling a person a hacker even if it is completely obvious because most likely the entire server will just flame the caller to $hit, even on TS we try to never call foul or kick someone without definitave proof but sometimes it is way to plain as day.

Re: punkbuster $cr33nsh0t5

I would like to know this too.. but if you are a server owner you should have access to the server owners lounge and i'm sure there are tons of tutorials there, but i'm not a server owner so.. oh well.

Comment

Not sure of your question but if you have admin access through BF2CC, in the server message block,type:

pb_sv getss "player name" without the quotes. Then hit the little black dos prompt button.

Retrieving them is another matter. You have to set that up with your server host. Usually you have to submit a support ticket and I think they do it by FTP. I use the free version of smart client FTP. Just google it.

Comment

There is a big PB SS tutorial in the server owners lounge. If your a server owner sign up all the info is there.

If your just a player on the server then you cannot take PB SS's.

Comment

Working...
        X