lost book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost book

um i need to re install but i just found out that i either lost or threw around my book with the code. is there any way to find it from EA. i think ive seen post before where people said you can but i have no idea how to get it back. any help please. thanks.

Re: lost book

You will have to buy a new CD key from EA, I think they are $10.

Comment

No go to the EA site log in there and you can access your keys from it

Comment

what if i didnt make a name.

Comment

Originally posted by drone wolf
          what if i didnt make a name.
          Did you register your game after you installed it?

Comment

i dunno if you didnt have to i doubt i did. if you had to to start playing then i did.

Comment

Well then I guess you didnt...Cause you didnt have to you could of just registered later....I guess you gotta go spend 10 bucks for a new key

Comment

i just dug down and found a name i made i dont know when but it wasnt recent. i dont know if it willwork though. but i can give it a change.

EDIT:****ok wow i actualy found the book buried under junk. now though when i try to unistall it brings up the installler thing it loads in like 3 seconds then it blinks and cuts off. ive tried re puting disk in, add and remove programthing but it does same thing. anyone know why? or better yet how do i git this thing off my comuter so i can re install.

Comment

Working...
                X