the J-10 problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the J-10 problem!!

its starting to piss me off a bit now that u cant fly as us against china because however many missiles you fire at them miss and all the missiles they fire at you hit however much u turn, and if u do turn, however steep the j-10s will ALWAYS out turn you. i reakon j-10s should be changed :/

Re: the J-10 problem!!

how long have you been under the rock?

Comment

God damn, I've been gone a few months and it's still like watching old Seinfeld episodes around here.

Comment

Problem....J10 too powerd cant evade missles!

Solution....easy don't get him on your tail! The J10 always go direst to carrier so sneak up and MG him....I have never goten nailed by J10 since I always bail out once I see the missles are too close! All my deaths are from not caring and just flying straigh and GTA missles!

Comment

STARTING to get pissed off?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
            Problem....J10 too powerd cant evade missles!

Solution....easy don't get him on your tail! The J10 always go direst to carrier so sneak up and MG him....I have never goten nailed by J10 since I always bail out once I see the missles are too close! All my deaths are from not caring and just flying straigh and GTA missles!
            lol, you wussy. Stay and die like a man.

The USMC planes can be devastating in the right hands, so just practice, practice, practice. Hit the J-10s on the ground before they can get in the air.

That is a pre-emptive strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. RKO

The USMC planes can be devastating in the right hands, so just practice, practice, practice. Hit the J-10s on the ground before they can get in the air.

to be fair ive seen it happen on Dragon Valley F35's chasing J10s and the J10 pilot ejects its funny what goes around comes around

Comment

dude I always do that...you know nail em before they take off....the chinese start throwing all four letter words at me!

Oh and as I said...I bail out right before the missles hit me...just to see if I got a chance! And there is nothing wrong with trying not to die...I just get in another F35B and blow them to the nearest universe!

In other words nothing wrong with bailing out, unless its once you get the missle lock on you...Ive seen n00bs do that...its so funny! its like,

" boy flying is fun"....*beeeeeeeeeeep* "OMFGWTHH?, I gota bail out or I'm dead" then they bail!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. RKO

He has a point though, the J-10 IS overpowered. I know the subject has been gone over again and again, but it's a fact. Sure a skilled F-35b pilot can take down a J-10 pilot of inferior skill, but if both pilots have an equal skill level then the J-10 will win out 9 times out of 10. It is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    to be fair ive seen it happen on Dragon Valley F35's chasing J10s and the J10 pilot ejects its funny what goes around comes around
                    I've managed to make a lot of J10 pilots jump out. It's not that hard, just begin MGing them, switching to lock, and switching back and forth... In some cases they panic and don't know what to do, so they jump out

Comment

both jets are fine. u just need to find their strengths and weaknesses. as for missiles not hitting, just wait for them to pop their flares and when u get a lock, u have to LEAD the missiles and not just dumbfiring them just hoping for it to hit. it doesnt work for the f35b against j10 but it works the other way round....

**EDIT** yea, a longer afterburner would be better.

Comment

All strenghts and weaknesses aside, J10 is superior to F35B in every single aspect bar maximum speed. And even that can be softened out with extra 5 seconds of burners.

Comment

Working...
                        X