Redlining = Stats wiped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redlining = Stats wiped?

So can redlining get your stats wiped? Because some dude redlined me on Oman and I've got screenshots. It was pretty funny too because it took him a while to actually kill me (at least a minute and a half, LAWL).

Enjoy!

http://bf2s.com/player/71663186/ - Him

Edit: I'm not a ****, but when people play BF2 as if they own everything in the game. I get a little angry.

Re: Redlining = Stats wiped?

someone tried to do it to me, but he sucked horribly. it was quite funny. plus i was a medic. it confused the hell out of him. he got AAAAAAAAANGRRRRYYYYYYYYY. <---thats alot of short sentences.

Comment

Short answer: No

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        Short answer: No
        So what's the point of redlining being against BFROE?

Comment

wheres mastakillachilla2, hes not on the chopper list anymore, did his stats get reset, he was a redlining machine

Comment

its on the ROE so admins can kick for it.....

try pressing the f1 or f2 so it displays the names of the vehicle occupants.....that way there we can see he is pilot and is red-lining u

Comment

Redlining doesn't get your stats reset, though I suspect it wouldn't make much of a difference to someone intent on soloing, no matter the cost. The circumstances of your redlining would be interesting to have as well... perhaps you were hindering the team and he didn't feel like dealing with it anymore? There are two sides to the story.

He has good heli stats... are these yours? http://bf2s.com/player/43375993/

You have no business complaining.

Comment

I remember the first time I was being redlined, it was long ago but back then I managed to get even. Fellow didn't give me a chance, just straight to the boundary and me dead. I got so angry that I haven't been so pissed ever since in this game. Next spawn, waiting this guy to appear. After while he runs to wait the copter to spawn also. That time I didn't want to be the pilot, I just put 2 C4s on the side of the copter and get to the gunners seat. Again he heds to the borderline and I mentioned him about my incurance. He didn't believe me and so I watched him burning in the sky. It was so satisfying

Comment

If EA would work harder on resetting glitchers/aimbot/cheaters etc I would be glad. If they even would reset ppl for bad behaviour I would be amazed ;-)
                  Don't think we can expect to much from them on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    wheres mastakillachilla2, hes not on the chopper list anymore, did his stats get reset, he was a redlining machine

yea i know hes gone now. he sold his account to someone who never played on it and made like 200 euro.

he only redlined so people wouldn't steal his kills in the gunner seat. he didnt readline to Seatswitch like most of you do

Comment

well - we ban for for tk on purpose
                      and this includes redlining

Comment

you cant get stats reset for it but admins can kick for it

Comment

redlining is anti team play and n00bish , so on our server its a insta ban.
                          i mean for the sake of a couple of extra kills..is it really worth it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                            The circumstances of your redlining would be interesting to have as well... perhaps you were hindering the team and he didn't feel like dealing with it anymore? There are two sides to the story.

He has good heli stats... are these yours? http://bf2s.com/player/43375993/

You have no business complaining.
                            lol its no wonder he got redlined... 800 kills and 600 deaths in helo. i would not want him either :laugh:

Comment

No, but I wish it could. Teach people for being absolute cnuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X