kit balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit balance

another installment of my random curiosity!

it seems like a lot of people basically only use one kit. i mix it up alot. my time for each isnt very close, but my kills are.

my highest kit kill total is in the 4800s and my lowest is in the 3100s. pretty balanced eh?

..........this could be my most worthless thread of all time, i know it, you dont have to mention it.

Re: kit balance

I whore each kit at a time. They all get even rounds. Usually I'm Spec Ops or Support though.

Comment

I'm not balanced with kits at all. I'm usually assault, support or sniper. I'm only AT on flying maps, where I don't feel like being defensless against heli whores, and I'm only engy when I'm bored, I don't play medic, unless my team sucks, and all the mdics are just healing themselves and not reviving. I use spec-ops when I'm USMC because I hate burst guns (M16).

Comment

I try to play every kit, but have favorites for maps and situations.
        Urban maps I have always used Support, bigger maps Spec Ops.
        Almost always engy if not AT if I plan on using a tank.

Im still trying to get 100 hours per class.
        Anti-tank 98h
        Assault 82h
        Engineer 164h
        Medic 66h
        Special-Ops 332h 14k kills
        Support 244h 17k kills
        Sniper 107h
        350 vehicle hours/700 ground pounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
          I try to play every kit, but have favorites for maps and situations.
          Urban maps I have always used Support, bigger maps Spec Ops.
          Almost always engy if not AT if I plan on using a tank.

Im still trying to get 100 hours per class.
          Anti-tank 98h
          Assault 82h
          Engineer 164h
          Medic 66h
          Special-Ops 332h 14k kills
          Support 244h 17k kills
          Sniper 107h
          350 vehicle hours/700 ground pounding.
          You sure spend a lot of time inside for someone who lives in Jersey. Unless you live in Camden, then I can understand why you stay inside.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
            I'm not balanced with kits at all. I'm usually assault, support or sniper. I'm only AT on flying maps, where I don't feel like being defensless against heli whores, and I'm only engy when I'm bored, I don't play medic, unless my team sucks, and all the mdics are just healing themselves and not reviving. I use spec-ops when I'm USMC because I hate burst guns (M16).

Yea! Engy is the perfect kit when you are bored.. Fun things do happen when playing this kit.
            I just got my expert engineer badge so it´s time to move on to next kit.
            Need some AT-hours until I can achive the expert badge on that one

Comment

Engy is the kit I play least...you have to use it on armor or urban (very urban) maps!

I just play any kit any time for fun....(isnt that the object of this game)?

But my most played kit is medic...cause my team needs me cause most guys run around and heal themselves....! I love burst! And hate auto! So I use autos in semi unless I'm in CQC.

Comment

i play most kits except engineer(cant get use to it) and special ops(only rarely) i'm starting to play more assault but most the time i'm med/support whoring and leet sniper when i'm bored

Comment

all my kits are between 82 to 90 hours except for medic which i have 101 hours, but i wont play that for a while because i'd like the other expert badges

but my kills per kit are no way near equal

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                    You sure spend a lot of time inside for someone who lives in Jersey. Unless you live in Camden, then I can understand why you stay inside.
                    I work 4-12, so when I get home Mon-Thur 90% of the world is going to bed or already sleeping:cry:
                    Yep, Im right 15 min from Camden 20 from Trenton and 10 minutes from the Betsy Ross.

Comment

I tend to play the kit which I need expert in. Right now it's the Support and Spec-Op, both on ~90 hours. Medic is allready 'expertized' (wow that was a new word).

Though I try to ATM play as little medic as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                        I work 4-12, so when I get home Mon-Thur 90% of the world is going to bed or already sleeping:cry:
                        Yep, Im right 15 min from Camden 20 from Trenton and 10 minutes from the Betsy Ross.
                        Yeah...stay home.

Originally from SJ, myself. Live right over the river now. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                        X