I can´t unlock G36E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can´t unlock G36E

I´ve just been promoted to Staff Seargent but i´m unable to unlocjk the G36E.. When my friend reached the same grade he got too unlockpoints and where able to unlock the G36E.

Re: I can´t unlock G36E

Your friend must have Special Forces then

Comment

I don´t think he has.. but is what I need t ounlock it?

Comment

Maybe this post should be renamed "I cant get easy kills"

Comment

Play for 1 minute on SF. Someone, anyone needs to log on to his account and play SF for 1 minute and you should get the unlocks...

If he owns SF, then even better.

Deja Vu.

Comment

Can I log onto a SF server from a cyber cafe? Im asking because Im wondering if its possible for me to go there, play SF, then come back to my house and log on again and be able to unlock the SF guns. My brother was allowed to unlock the guns, but I cant, the only thing he does different than me is he goes to a cyber cafe once in a while, and I think they might have SF there.

Comment

the game has to be installed, I think, for someone to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                Can I log onto a SF server from a cyber cafe? Im asking because Im wondering if its possible for me to go there, play SF, then come back to my house and log on again and be able to unlock the SF guns. My brother was allowed to unlock the guns, but I cant, the only thing he does different than me is he goes to a cyber cafe once in a while, and I think they might have SF there.
                Yes you just need to play a few minutes of SF on your account to get the second tier unlocks.

Comment

Working...
                X