Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your best kill streak in solo heli ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats your best kill streak in solo heli ?

Comment

No idea. I just FRAPS'd a round few minutes ago and I got 36-0 soloing the Z-10 though. The FPS really sucks when I turn FRAPS on, but I want to make a vid =)

Comment

82 US on wake solo, trick is to master soloing the cannons, and not just the TV. use the TV to wipe out vehicles and corner the poor lil chinese at south or north flag, then solo cannon the crap out of them, and of course a few TV shots on infantry is fun too. no i didn't redline teamate for chopper, everyone was trying to whore the jets and left the chopper alone for me.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
          On "paper", it's in the mid 50's... but that's because I always get f*cking rammed by jets. Otherwise, I surmise it would be closer to 75, maybe more... depends on a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Macstar55
            90, on Sharqi.

Yeah, dumb me I didn't read "solo"... but yeah my kill streak is 90 in the chopper, but I had a good pilot.
            its easy to get high kills when you have a good pilot and most people can get ~100 kills on sharqi.

Originally posted by SyDuS
            82 US on wake solo, trick is to master soloing the cannons, and not just the TV. use the TV to wipe out vehicles and corner the poor lil chinese at south or north flag, then solo cannon the crap out of them, and of course a few TV shots on infantry is fun too. no i didn't redline teamate for chopper, everyone was trying to whore the jets and left the chopper alone for me.
            whilst ive killed people with the cannon i find it damn hard to do, so tend to stick with tv'ing. OOOOOOOOOh and the infantry shots i get lol so funny spotting a few guys and blowing them up with tv missiles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Sloi
            On "paper", it's in the mid 50's... but that's because I always get f*cking rammed by jets. Otherwise, I surmise it would be closer to 75, maybe more... depends on a few things.
            i share the pain.. always get nubs ramming my helo. they make like 5 passes at you taking no more than 1 bar of health IN TOTAL and then they ram into you :/

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
            None. In my opinion you have to be a selfish lamer to hog the heli for solo kills.
            who cares about your opinion ? if there wasnt a constant stream of useless players trying to get in helis then maybe more people will fly with someone else.

you want to gun as a nub? fo and do it somewhere else tbh

Comment

solod 40 kills or so with the transport chopper on the carrier on gulf of omen
              XD funnest thing ever

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                None. In my opinion you have to be a selfish lamer to hog the heli for solo kills.
                Aggree 100%

Comment

Working...
                X