Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your best kill streak in solo heli ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your best kill streak in solo heli ?

Re: whats your best kill streak in solo heli ?

53, on wake.

Comment

2. I detest flying helo's and I rarely play maps with helo's in them. In fact the 2 kill streak was when I crashed into a helo that was trying to TV me

Comment

LOL^^^^^^^^^

Mine is 0, partly because i've only just started flying, but the main reason, and the reason why i hope a lot of other peeps is 0 is because this is meant to be a TEAM game. do you know how annoying it is when a pilot flies off on his own leaving you behind?

Comment

indeed it's annoying, but i love flying off and spamming "hop in" but without the intention of picking them up. but recently i'm begining to fly more with a co-pilot than soloing, cos, i cant hit a sh** with those tvs. anyways, will high sensitivity affect your tv shootouts? i have mine all on full and the tvs seems to go perfectly towards the target but my very last click always veers the tvs away. tips?

Comment

it was actually a rhetorical question , but what the hell.
            daliup was teaching me how to use the TV the other day. instead of clicking in the direction you want it to go, actually click the target. i was trying all sorts, attempting to hit stuff by just clicking in that general direction, however this did work sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
              it was actually a rhetorical question , but what the hell.
              daliup was teaching me how to use the TV the other day. instead of clicking in the direction you want it to go, actually click the target. i was trying all sorts, attempting to hit stuff by just clicking in that general direction, however this did work sometimes
              Even better, click where the target will go :P

I never miss that way...

I think my streak was 25, just non-stop TVing. I feel sorry for the Chinese, they couldn't even get into a vehicle without tasting missile.

Comment

well i got a 59 streak earlier, wondered if it was any good for TV missle only :F

Comment

None. In my opinion you have to be a selfish lamer to hog the heli for solo kills.

Comment

90, on Sharqi.

Yeah, dumb me I didn't read "solo"... but yeah my kill streak is 90 in the chopper, but I had a good pilot.

Comment

Around 50 I would guess. I TV heli's, tanks, apcs, cars(unless I'm close enough to hydra), boats, and even drop in on a group of unsuspecting infantry soldiers and gun them down.

Comment

if my score goes 40 points beond any admins, I get kicked...
                        My best rounds were never finished...

Comment

probably like 5 if lucky. i dont fly helis

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
                            if my score goes 40 points beond any admins, I get kicked...
                            My best rounds were never finished...
                            You may be joking. But I finished playing some Karkand and an admin Sniper decides to be a n00b and drop a claymore right in front of me. So I rushed up and knifed him. Needless to say I got kicked for 'hacking'.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                              None. In my opinion you have to be a selfish lamer to hog the heli for solo kills.
                              Or maybe, they don't want some terribad helo gunner in there chopper

Comment

Working...
                              X