everyting gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyting gone.

I did a couple of searches and didnt find anything so here goes. I just started up bf2 and it was just like the first time you play when you have to create an account. All my accounts were gone and my controlls were set to default. Any specific reason why this would happen?

Re: everyting gone.

hmm thats strange. did u try looking in my documents/battlefield 2/ profiles to see ur stuff is still there?

Comment

as what conscript said, ive only herad of this happening when those files have been deleted, wich is a good thing to do now and then

Comment

As long as you remember your login names and passwords, you'll be fine. if not, use Gamespy to find out what they were.

Comment

I did check my prfile folder and default was there but my username wasnt in any of those. I am able to login though. This is the second time this has done this to me. I think I might just reinstall it to see if it will hopefuly not erase everything again.

Comment

Something else I also knoticed was the bf2 folder in my documents folder was in a different place than I had put it. Dont know waht it means though.

Comment

^^ im guessing that maybe ur documents folder is set on "view last modified". i dont really kno for sure tho but i have my documents folder set like that and my bf2 folder appears in diff places sometimes

Comment

Working...
              X