Is hacking on the increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is hacking on the increase?

Do you think the number of hackers (mainly aimbots) are starting to increase lately? The amount of headshots that i'm recieving is unbelievable. Just in the last 2 months or so. I will no longer step foot in an IO server anymore as they have become just a death trap, with the same 3-4 players going 34-2, round after round. I have always accepted the odd instant death, and have done a few myself, but lately, WTF???

I seem to be getting owned by guns that never used to bother me - like the semiauto chinese sniper rifle and the m16.

I see a few hackers are getting caught lately, but that has always been the way.

Is it just me bieng paranoid or do others think that this is starting to get worse?

I play on mainly australian and west coast US servers.

Re: Is hacking on the increase?

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
    Do you think the number of hackers (mainly aimbots) are starting to increase lately? The amount of headshots that i'm recieving is unbelievable. Just in the last 2 months or so. I will no longer step foot in an IO server anymore as they have become just a death trap, with the same 3-4 players going 34-2, round after round. I have always accepted the odd instant death, and have done a few myself, but lately, WTF???

I seem to be getting owned by guns that never used to bother me - like the semiauto chinese sniper rifle and the m16.

I see a few hackers are getting caught lately, but that has always been the way.

Is it just me bieng paranoid or do others think that this is starting to get worse?

The Type-88 is a beast, anyone can headshot with it, it's better than the SVD IMHO, I'd trade the svd for the 88 anyday. And how do you not get headshots with the m16? Aim for there sternum (a little higher maybe depends on how close) and the kick practically shoots their face for you. Maybe people are finally learning how to shoot. Personally I've noticed people getting better with shotguns and bazoooooookas.

Comment

I don't seem to have a problem in IO servers.

Don't think I've really encountered a real live hacker before either. Plenty of glitchers and exploiters but never a hack.

The longer the game is active, the better people will become.

I know some instances in-game can be really agitating but try to keep cool and remember, there aren't as many hacks out there as you think.

Comment

I play on west coast servers primarily and yeah.. I've noticed more aimbot lately.

I know it's a very subjective thing, I come here and say that with no proof and really no chance of getting any...it's easy to be critical of that.

Comment

I think the number of hackers is steadily increasing daily, but not at a faster rate then it's been going for the past year and a half.

Comment

Do you think the number of hackers (mainly aimbots) are starting to increase lately?
            No... but maybe because the number of players has increased.
            The amount of headshots that i'm recieving is unbelievable. Just in the last 2 months or so.
            I agree. I'm always saying, "WTF?!?" I can't believe some of the BS shots.
            I will no longer step foot in an IO server anymore as they have become just a death trap, with the same 3-4 players going 34-2, round after round. I have always accepted the odd instant death, and have done a few myself, but lately, WTF???
            IO is a different beast... I'm not sure what to say.

You need more practice... M16 owns. Others have said how the Type-88 owns as well. Do not underestimate the stock weapons!

AU and West Coast USA... I'm not sure, but back in my Diablo 2 days, those were always the "hackers." Could be the area or just paranoia... I don't know since I live in the awesome part of the world central/east coast USA).

Central/East Coast USA.... LMFAO! :laugh: [meaning it sucks...]

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
              I think the number of hackers is steadily increasing daily, but not at a faster rate then it's been going for the past year and a half.
              you win the prize

Comment

central us servers are the best

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                  And how do you not get headshots with the m16? Aim for there sternum (a little higher maybe depends on how close) and the kick practically shoots their face for you.
                  I agree with this poster on some of the stuff. Yes a lot of people misuse the m16 and can't seem to shoot it as well as the other guns. The m16 in my opinion is the most different gun to shoot with, probably because of the wicked recoil it has unlike the other guns and it's g36's series wich anyone can pick up and kill streak with it. I love the m16 because it's ownage in the right hands.
                  Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                  Maybe people are finally learning how to shoot. Personally I've noticed people getting better with shotguns and bazoooooookas.
                  True, some people can be getting better but I believe that a lot of people knows that EA doesn't really care about bf2 anymore. So in knowing so it increase the chance that one who suck really bad will download aim bot knowing not much will happen to him.
                  One of the reason why people are good at AT rockets, DAO(shotguns) and automatic snipers I:E: SVD's and Type 88's is because of an easy to obtain no recoil hack.
                  I'm a fairly good player vet and I know a cheater when I play with one. Now you don't become a kick azz player in the middle of the game just like that. I was in a game, after owning him 20 times in a row and trash talking. He then goes afk for 5 mins of the round, comes back with 70 more ping then suddenly starts shooting the Dao and Svd like his momma just gave him the good ol' smack-a-roo. Then he became a bit harder to kill but still the same retard. He was able to shoot me from distance dead on but when I was at close range there wasn't much the poor fella could do.

Comment

Mate, of course your gonna get head shotted with a sniper rifle. if they're a half decent sniper, they're gonna wait for that perfect moment rather than go for the body shot and pick up the kill assist instead.
                    And as for the assault rifles, it is possible to 1 shot kill with these, i've done it myself and believe me, i aint exactly what you'd call the best player.

Oh and RedxInk, did you not read the memo about the soon to arrive news from EA on the main page? it seems that in every thread, at least one person has to bad mouth them. And the award for that category goes to your for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                      Mate, of course your gonna get head shotted with a sniper rifle. if they're a half decent sniper, they're gonna wait for that perfect moment rather than go for the body shot and pick up the kill assist instead.
                      And as for the assault rifles, it is possible to 1 shot kill with these, i've done it myself and believe me, i aint exactly what you'd call the best player.

Oh and RedxInk, did you not read the memo about the soon to arrive news from EA on the main page? it seems that in every thread, at least one person has to bad mouth them. And the award for that category goes to your for this thread.
                      I'm sorry I left BF2 for awhle because of the crapness it has become. So sorry if I didn't know, I was on Ghost Recon Advance War, Gears of wars and a lot of those good FPS out there. Still waiting on Quake Wars and UT07. You were good Bf2, but you got sour then you tried to soak it out with BF2142 then you just became bitter.

Comment

thats ok, no need to apologise, but yeah check out the totalbf2 main page its on there.
                        Oh and btw how awesome is Gears of War!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411
                          thats ok, no need to apologise, but yeah check out the totalbf2 main page its on there.
                          Oh and btw how awesome is Gears of War!!!
                          Unreal engine, Love it! Semi FPS Semi 3rd person, leading the way of such great games as Lost Planet and that one new game comming to xbox360 with the captain and space nagivation and open ended conversation starter then can lead to many ending or different route of the game.

Best game ever! watch out over-rated halo! :P

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                            One of the reason why people are good at AT rockets, DAO(shotguns) and automatic snipers I:E: SVD's and Type 88's is because of an easy to obtain no recoil hack.
                            I didn't know about a "no recoil hack" until I was accused of using one and kicked. I play a lot of support and many players simply can't believe LMG's can hit people from mid-far distances.

I agree that there has been an increase in hackers, but as a result, there have been more and more accusations too. There is still a solid base of experienced players and a new wave of newbies (due to the holiday season) playing the game who think everyone is hacking. In general, I think the community is more paranoid.

Comment

I have seen a lot more accusations as of recently towards alot of players, I personally decided to do alot of reading up on the best way to shoot particular guns, like the G3, PKM and RPK hell I used to not be able to hit anything with them, then I read tips on using them like aiming mid stomach and let the gun travel up the body, as I used to try and always aim for the head and missed everytime, but since I started aiming lower, my kills have gone thru the roof with those guns and of course with that came accusations, although I still cant seem to kill someone with the PKM while they are in a prone position staring right at me

Comment

Working...
                              X