Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlockables?

I'm new to bf2 and all and im in a state of confusion about the kits
    My friend says that you can only unlock one weapon for each kit, but when i look at the other unlockables, there is one more weapon? How do you unlock those?

Do you just keep going up in rank or what?

Re: Unlockables?

Originally posted by BlackAlpha
    I'm new to bf2 and all and im in a state of confusion about the kits
    My friend says that you can only unlock one weapon for each kit, but when i look at the other unlockables, there is one more weapon? How do you unlock those?

Do you just keep going up in rank or what?
    you get them if you have own & play BF2:SF or if you have played a round or two round a friends

Comment

You need SF played on your account... It does not have to be installed or owned or anything.

Someone... anyone... needs to play about 1 minute of Special Forces on your account... That's all.

Comment

I guess this is somewhere in a sticky. If not, it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by bulzenschneider
          I guess this is somewhere in a sticky. If not, it should be.
          true, but then again we dont really condone people who say tells someone to give them their account details and ill play your account so you will get the unlocks, when the person should buy SF like the others who did instead of getting someone else to get the unlocks for the extra weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            true, but then again we dont really condone people who say tells someone to give them their account details and ill play your account so you will get the unlocks, when the person should buy SF like the others who did instead of getting someone else to get the unlocks for the extra weapons
            kk, I can understand that.

Comment

Hmm, so you don`t necessarily have to own SF x-pack.
              That opens a lot of possibilities for me to get the SF unlocks.

Thx for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                I don't see the problem, I'd happily help someone out if they are too tight/lazy/skint to buy SF.

Comment

Working...
                X