unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlocks

well im a noob and im still learning the ropes... do u hav to buy the sf expansion pack to get the 2nd unlocks (scar-l and etc.) or can u get them after u get all the 1st level unlocks?

Re: unlocks

yeah, have to buy SF. unless you know someone who has it, then you can just use your account on their computer.

Comment

well BF2 SF does give you the secondary unlocks but you can get unlocks in BF2 Vanilla (original) by ranking up as you can see

a lil advice.. medic helps alot with racking up points

Comment

thankyou, and if u get sf do u get weapon unlocks faster. When i looked at rankings i had the same number of points as this other guy but he had the sf expansion pack and he had either 4 or 6 unlocks and i only hav 3.

Comment

You don't necessarily get them faster with SF, you get 2 unlocks per rank up, as opposed to 1 in vanilla bf2.

Comment

o so when u gain a level u can get the g3 and the f2000

Comment

scar= suxors G36=FTW

Comment

Originally posted by windex1515
                o so when u gain a level u can get the g3 and the f2000
                it doesnt have to be from the same kit, but yeah, you get 2 unlocks per rank.
                if you have 3 unlocks already, as soon as you play an SF round, you will get 3 more unlocks. (3 is just an example)

Comment

Working...
                X