help a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help a newbie

help help why there are so little small map servers?!

Most large maps tend to have the action too scattered and people just camping for planes! Much more intensive action in small map servers but why are people generally so disliking against small map server why why why!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Re: help a newbie

try go onto a more professional server.

Comment

Try Infantry Only if you want more action.

Comment

Blame the ranking system. People don't want to play small maps with low player count because it = lower tickets which means less points. The lower player counts of 16-20 usually always play on 64 player maps so there are lots of tickets and lots of points to go around.

I do agree with you though. If you have never played the 16 player map version of Kubra you have missed out. Great map!

Comment

karkand for action! and look for ful 64 player servers. bf2 was meant to be played on big maps. cuz they cut out a lot of detail so ppl can run it (ie..water and some other textures)

Comment

Kubra with 64 players is one of the maybe the most boring map. Nothing really happens anywhere except airfields!!! b-but and some maps with 64 players have a horrendous spawn spam and instant death because of that.

Comment

I play on 64 maps because I like the scenery

Comment

Working...
              X