A good tip for wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good tip for wake

Get in F35 at beggining and fly to 400m-600m and you go realy fast....then you get to airfield real fast and you take down J10 who is taking off...then you go back....rearm then go back....keep doing this to keep down air threat!

Re: A good tip for wake

I also like to do that, all round long, love spawn raping the entire team.

Comment

Even though I admit it is a good tactic, spawn raping is a little cheap. Most servers dont allow it either, so I dont find myself doing it too much. I only spawn rape J-10s, because I dont want to see one in the air. Any other jet, I usually let them get off the ground just so I can have some fun fighting them.

Comment

Another thing, if you are being chased by the J10 for whatever reason, go to the centre of the map, and head straight up. After about 500 alt, hit the afterburners until you get to 2000 alt or lose control, whichever first, then let go completely of the controls. Usually the J10 loses control (if it's a noob pilot) or they can't chase you, or see you. All you have to do is wait 20 secs to freefall back to 800 alt and you can restart the engine.

Works very good unless the J10's missiles are feeling magical. One guy downed me from bloody 300 alt to 3000 alt, surely they should lose their speed by then?

Comment

OR go to 850 alt, hit afterburners, break the sound barrier, and outrun the missile. If it starts closing, do a HARD bank turn around 3000kp/h and the missile will almost always deflect. Works 9 times out of 10 against a j10. They struggle to go over 2500kp/h and don't work very well at any altitude over 700. Usually the pilot will start a steep climb to get a lock on you, and end up redlining from the loss of control. "j10whore is no more" always puts a nice big smile on my face

I dunno if it's been posted/everyone knows this, but if you get RIGHT on a j10's tail (usually going straight, you have to pick the perfect time like when he goes on a bombing run) and switch from bombs to missiles, you will get an almost instant lock, where you can immediately launch a volley of 2-4 missiles and get the kill almost every single time. It's perfect when you're defending the carrier so the other jet can get in the air without having to play the tug-of-war with the slowing j10 going for the bombing run on the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M.S.1.3
            OR go to 850 alt, hit afterburners, break the sound barrier, and outrun the missile. If it starts closing, do a HARD bank turn around 3000kp/h and the missile will almost always deflect. Works 9 times out of 10 against a j10. They struggle to go over 2500kp/h and don't work very well at any altitude over 700. Usually the pilot will start a steep climb to get a lock on you, and end up redlining from the loss of control. "j10whore is no more" always puts a nice big smile on my face
            That only works with a n00b J10 pilot, trust me. Yeah, so it works 99%, what about the smart guy who just launches all his missiles when you are at the 500 mark? If you climb from there, you'll be going about 4000mph and at 3000alt, but the missiles STILL f*cking hit you in the ***, I even watched it on chase cam a few times.

Of course, I love getting them to redline themselves, but when you're up against someone who just raped the entire Chinese team with the F-35 last round, there's no way it's working.

Having said that, the J10 sucks ***, the only thing about it is its magical missiles and tiny hitbox. It's really ****ty to fly.

Oh, by the way, I did do the banked turn once or twice, it deflects the missiles but guess what **** of a commander expects his jets to fly within a 1km radius?

Comment

Can the F35B acctually evade missles even the best pilot...can he evade J10 missles without flares?!!!!

Comment

sure...just get a really bad j10 fighter

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                  Another thing, if you are being chased by the J10 for whatever reason, go to the centre of the map, and head straight up. After about 500 alt, hit the afterburners until you get to 2000 alt or lose control, whichever first, then let go completely of the controls. Usually the J10 loses control (if it's a noob pilot) or they can't chase you, or see you. All you have to do is wait 20 secs to freefall back to 800 alt and you can restart the engine.

Works very good unless the J10's missiles are feeling magical. One guy downed me from bloody 300 alt to 3000 alt, surely they should lose their speed by then?
                  That doesn't work. You turn up in your F35, I turn up after you in the J10, we both have afterburners on and gaining speed at an amazing rate, you're starting to outrun me, I lock on you and fire the missiles. I will most probably kill you, whether you dropped flares or not. And if i'm a cautious pilot, I'll wait you to drop the flares, you will continue gaining more distance between us yet I can still lock on you and kill.
                  By the way, all this procedure can be avoided at the first place, if I shoot you down right when you started to climb up or even earlier, before you even spot me, for example.

Comment

I usually get kicked/banned for spawncamping and baseraping.

Comment

yea...mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm? i dont get it?

Comment

lol yeh thats a nice tip for those of us that can fly the things! lol unlike me (i know im a complete petard) but when sniping i kick *** i died twice and got 25 kills with a stolen L96A wen our team was assulting the air base from the southern side.
                        People may think "oh im not hiding under the plane wreckage cos every one knows im there" but they dont! its ridiculous! ive sat there for a good half of a game and not been taken out. plus for some reason people have started going on the guns in the towers by the entrance?! easy killing, and they sit in jeeps at various points within site thinkin theyve got a nice big gun and will mow you down when you come running round the bunker. They then mess up the paint work wen their heads get blown off.
                        just chuck a claymore in front and one by the propela at the back of you and wait even if they get past you and take the beach and the south base they will not notice you and will come running up and down past you, once they are an ok distance away pop a shot in the back of their skull.

great fun!

oh yeh i forgot to mension you blend incredibly well with the vegetationa and shadow there and there is also a large bright green plant in the way that is hard to see into but easy to see out of.

Comment

Working...
                        X