Hacks in battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks in battlefield 2

Ok i hear alot of people talking about hacks in battlefield 2.. and i hope no one takes this the wrong way.. but i am curious to see exactly how many there are and what they look like when used..

So i was wondering if anyone could post screen shots of some hacks that they have caught via punk buster..

I'm honestly just wondering about the kind of advantages these hacks give them.. I know about the mini map hack.. like a constant uav over the entire battlefield and the player tag hack that lets you see all enemy players names and junk..

so i would love it if i could see some cool pb screenshots of all this stuff in action.

And just so you all know.. hell no i do not condone hacking and i do not plan to start.. its for lame asses and only ruins the game.

Re: Hacks in battlefield 2

search is your friend :P

see that button up there somewhere? go for it, you can do it

hah, actually you don't even need to use "search"

there's at least a couple of threads on hacks on THIS bf2 listing page

gg

Comment

Well look no further I'm going to make a post now about 2 hackers we caught.

Post is up 1 out of 2 anyway.

Comment

www.google.com.

Comment

just search youtube for bf2 hack and ull prob see videos of a guy shooting blue blobs through walls which are suppose to be ppl. and the sky is black as well. it makes the game almost not worth playing

Comment

ya I am way to feaked about viruses to search google :cry:

totally freaks me out putting the work "hack" into any search engine...

Comment

BF2

Look for Ban ID's beginning with "S", those are PB screenshots (scroll all the way down, there is more). Lots of more or less hacks. For example reddot or similar isn't exactly a hack.

Other games

You ask what kind of advantage do hacks give? Depends what is an advantage. In a pure IO massacre they don't give any advantage, but in a clan game with fewer players they do. And tags + jet is rather devastating to infantry, but doesn't affect vehicles at all. Overall, hacks are not worth their reputation, so next time you see a sucking hacker don't be surprised, it's not as easy as you think.

People have right to be curious and before calling someone a hacker it would be better if you'd know what a hack actually is. But remember, never try hacks. They contain viruses and will get you banned if you're not absolutely sure what you do.

One more thing, black sky, missing ground or many other things are not necessarily hacks, but rather glithces or weird setting in the engine which cause all kind of hazy effects.

Comment

i dont see this being up for very long
                :locked:

Comment

Working...
                X