a quick question for everyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quick question for everyone????

i went into quick server launch and created a server, and it shows up on internet server list and also shows up in the local server list, but when i click join for the internet server it fails to connect, but i can join local. what gives, why cant i join internet so everyone else can join too?

Re: a quick question for everyone????

Originally posted by reichertc2007
    i went into quick server launch and created a server, and it shows up on internet server list and also shows up in the local server list, but when i click join for the internet server it fails to connect, but i can join local. what gives, why cant i join internet so everyone else can join too?
    dedicated?

Comment

whats that mean?

Comment

wat is the error message that u get when u connect to the server. and waht type of internet/router do u have

Comment

just says fail to connect check internet conection. but i dont have problem with any other server its just when i try to create mt=y ownserver and try to log into it through internet multiplayer, it works for lcal just not internet multiplayer. and im notpaying so is that, the problem, do i need to rent a server.

Comment

Working...
          X