Why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why...

Ah, people, its not BF2142!!! I'm not gonna have your dog tags, and the kill-text up the top flies by so fast, no one will know I pwned you with the knife! So, why are you jumping up and down, like the ultimate stat-whore would be with an everlasting nuke that does no damage to teammates, and shooting at the ground in hopes that you will kill me so I don't knife you?

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
      usaly snipers trust their claymores to defend their backs
      if u know how to position them, theyr a solid wall....

but i wish i could do that with a knive...every time i even attempt it i get riddled with bullets before i hit the ground....i prefer dropping them from a safe distance

Comment

That's why karkand is the best map ever in this game! Also I always do that!

Comment

Originally posted by LostSquirrel
          Dude, the 'next respawn' picture was the most funniest sh** i've ever seen!!
          And why do people tend to jump after every shot of shottie? I do that too lol!
          i do it too,always hopping around when its one on one.................wtf right?
          good video man,and none of that knife and pistol crap server footage i hate those

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
            Umm, okay?
            no offense but that sounded gay.

and by the way, i guess people start to panic because they think it's harder to hit them that way. which actually is true, duh...

Comment

Working...
            X