Why...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why...

....do people freak out when someone whips out a knife (I'm talking about inBF2) I was bored and went like 5 rounds knife only, placed in the top 3 everytime ( <---LMAO ) It was so easy, I'd just run up, and they would like freak out like this PKM guy was sprayin EVERYWHERE like I just imagined him knocking **** off his desk while he whiped the mouse around his room, and then I knifed his face. And NO ONE LOOKS BEHIND THEM, wtf is wrong with you people, how are you gging to run like 3-4 blocks and not even glance behind you? And people always hop, like you're going to out manuever me or something, while I'm standing RIGHT THERE. A few people just shot me in the face, like a normal person would, but most people went....well they pretty much went all stupid. I ****ing love Karkland IO... Holy Sh!it , good times.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Re: Why...

Umm, okay?

Comment

I know what you mean.

It really is amazing how many people don't look behind them after running block after block. Noobs and well ranked players alike...

Comment

usaly snipers trust their claymores to defend their backs

Comment

That's satisfaction

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You hear that? Thats the sound of NO one caring...

Comment

Now everyone, listen to this rocker.

Comment

simple: ppl freak out becuz knife = 1 hit kill
                  also, ppl dont tend to check behind themselves becuz usually im guessing in ur cases, they are running a long distance to a place and theyre prob not paying that much attention to the screen

also, the sound in bf2 (as much as i love it) is not great for hearing ppl sneak up on u. like in cs u can hear footsteps, but like in bf2, even with sound quality on high/hardware/eax on it is hard to hear ppl sneak up on u and most of hte time its usually a friendly

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                    Dude, the 'next respawn' picture was the most funniest sh** i've ever seen!!
                    And why do people tend to jump after every shot of shottie? I do that too lol!

Comment

Lol i keep doing this to people on mastuar city haha i get like 5 kills with knife in a row up at the gas stations and nice video

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        simple: ppl freak out becuz knife = 1 hit kill
                        Except half of the time the stab doesn't register.......

Comment

I have no clue!? Haha. I was wondering that myself when I watched the finished video. I don't even realize I do it, when it's a lot easier to just...not jump.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                            Except half of the time the stab doesn't register.......
                            I thought its 90%... 10%/2=5% Thats yor success rate for a one shot kill with knife.

Comment

like like like like like like... is that how it is....

KARKAND not karkland

Comment

Working...
                              X