Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey new sf server up

Originally posted by signa
    russ, are you one of those russia)spetz guys?

GOD I HATE THEM 2 GUYS
    Spetz and Spetnaz are brothers and all they do the whole entire game is cry about not being in the helo......I mean seriously it gets sickening how bad they get if they dont get the helo, they brag about how good they are and they should be in the helo because they are better than everyone else (yes they actually said that)

Comment

Originally posted by russ
      well why dont u join him a game is already going comone man
      there was only 2 people there and thats not a game.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

well if those spetsnaz guys come they wont be flying in pathfinder server and singma when my post was made there was 15 players in there

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger
          GOD I HATE THEM 2 GUYS
          Spetz and Spetnaz are brothers and all they do the whole entire game is cry about not being in the helo......I mean seriously it gets sickening how bad they get if they dont get the helo, they brag about how good they are and they should be in the helo because they are better than everyone else (yes they actually said that)
          ya i noticed that too. bragging and crying about helo's. I have seen them on a good day and there were good in the chopper, but it was just the usual base rape kind of stuff.

Originally posted by russ
          well if those spetsnaz guys come they wont be flying in pathfinder server and singma when my post was made there was 15 players in there
          no problem. I almost exclusively play SF, so I'm sure you'll find me on your server sooner or later.
          "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

alrighty and now we also have nigh flight in the rotationao if ur a fan of that map come in and play

Comment

I was just in there, you've got 24/7 Karkand going? What happened to Special Forces? Do you know how many 24/7 Karkand Servers there are? Atleast yours had vehicles, but, it will probably not do very well. This is partly not your fault, I mean, why we can't run Special Forces Maps alongside VanillaBF2/AF/EF is beyond comprehension, whoevers idea that was is a complete LOOSER. Get back to Special Forces, there are less servers to compete with. Night maps don't do very well in a server rotation, soo I would think long and hard which one you're gonna throw in there. At this stage in the game, IMO, a new 24/7 Karkand server is a waste of money..

Comment

Originally posted by Tobacco
                I was just in there, you've got 24/7 Karkand going? What happened to Special Forces? Do you know how many 24/7 Karkand Servers there are? Atleast yours had vehicles, but, it will probably not do very well. This is partly not your fault, I mean, why we can't run Special Forces Maps alongside VanillaBF2/AF/EF is beyond comprehension, whoevers idea that was is a complete LOOSER. Get back to Special Forces, there are less servers to compete with. Night maps don't do very well in a server rotation, soo I would think long and hard which one you're gonna throw in there. At this stage in the game, IMO, a new 24/7 Karkand server is a waste of money..
                looks like they have 2 servers running, one of which is SF.

"Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

I copied the IP that was posted? Maybe different port #?

EDIT: Yup, the port is 16568 for the Special Forces Server, thanks Signa..

Comment

I'll check it out soon maybe, depends on if I want to install Special Forces or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X