Weapon idea for strike jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon idea for strike jets

Napalm, i never played BFV so i never kew what napalm was like i would love to see this in PR

Re: Weapon idea for strike jets

Will all the players that use this weapon be sent to the Hague?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
      Will all the players that use this weapon be sent to the Hague?
      LOL exactly i could bomb a carrier with everyone on it with napalm and probably shoot up to first in server

Comment

to my knowalge napalm is not used in moden day combat as NATO do not allow it.

Comment

i got a better idea, i heard laser desinators were supposed to be in vanilla, anyway to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
            i got a better idea, i heard laser desinators were supposed to be in vanilla, anyway to get them?
            The Spec Ops kit already has them - he just doesn't have any batteries .

The dev team is looking into getting them working.

Comment

nice, omg i can already picture it, painting targets and then just sit back and watch the air strike come down, wow its kinda sounding like a whole new game, like 10 times better than AA

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                to my knowalge napalm is not used in moden day combat as NATO do not allow it.
                You are right. I wouldn't understand why napalm would be in PR if they did integrate it.

Comment

How about giving the US side the ability to threaten the others with nyookular weapons?

Make a new class, the UN Weapons Inspector.

Comment

Actually, the AirStrike might be able to work. You know how when you're a squadleader and you request a supply box from a commander and then there's a sound of a Cargo Plane passing by, then the supply box drop on the exact location?

Well what if you could replace the noise from a Cargo Plane and turn it into a high velocity jet, and replace the supply box with an explosive shell.

But I guess you have to be a squad leader to make it happen and it probably will make it so that not only a Spec Ops can request for air support; which is what I think the DEV is not aiming for.

---Or you can do it by a "TEAMWORK WAY" where one player request for airstrike location and other player on a jet have to fly to the redtarget area to drop the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                      How about giving the US side the ability to threaten the others with nyookular weapons?

Make a new class, the UN Weapons Inspector.
                      :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha
                      i think there is a mod where u can drop nukes from f15s
                      i thinks its nations at war

Comment

Napalm would be silly...besides no1 needs it. Mk82s are fine.

To bad they cant make a bombing mode for jets....when you switch to bomb mode the screen of F15 laser missles appears and whereever you point the xhairs thats where the bomb falls!

Comment

or it would be nice if they bad it so the gunner in the bomber planes could laser guide the missles. kinda like the TV missles in attack choppers. but instead this time its a big bomb

Comment

napalm, no.. but we will hopefully have cluster bombs in a future release.

Comment

No but do you understand what I mean about a bombing sight....when you switch to LM mode Iin bombers you get a screen with crosshairs....and where ever you point those crosshairs....is when the LM hits....well if when in F35B etx...you could put that screen as bombing mode...and where ever you click...the area the crosshairs are on is where the bomb lands....

do you get it or should I explain better?!

Comment

Working...
                              X