Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• felt good

felt good this week haveing this game for so long
    got my basic pistol and knife badge after so long .
    reached my 50k and got my last 2 unlocks.
    i always thought it was hard getting them two badges
    but it was my goal this week was to get them, and i got them easy enough.

now i gonna have fun with the sniper riffle as i onley tryed it after picking it up a couple of times
    i loved the m95 now i like the l9 better
    question can the l9 shoot threw the heli glass like the m95

Re: felt good

Originally posted by belfastblood
    question can the l9 shoot threw the heli glass like the m95
    nope,

i reached 50k the other day as well and now im messing around with the MP7

Comment

This should be a poem....

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        nope,

i reached 50k the other day as well and now im messing around with the MP7
        mp7 is underrated. at close range nobody stands a chance. plus it sounds cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
          mp7 is underrated. at close range nobody stands a chance. plus it sounds cool.
          yep, won a few rounds using it it aint bad using it as single shot either

Comment

haha ..mp7 is worthless to me. maybe it was cuz ive only used it once, but i prob hit a guy 3209482309 times (with the crosshairs in crosshairs indicating a hit) and i dont kill him. its too weak in my taste.

and the knife badge was a killer to get (basic). i mustve spend at least 10 rounds trying relly hard to get it, and i thought i could never do it. it killed my kd ratio too -_-

Comment

i cant use it to, the mp7 just dont work for me it shoots to quick and next thing you know is youre empty you need to get resupplied quick.
              same as the g3 i can use that but runs out to quick extra clip would be nice for the g3

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                haha ..mp7 is worthless to me. maybe it was cuz ive only used it once, but i prob hit a guy 3209482309 times (with the crosshairs in crosshairs indicating a hit) and i dont kill him. its too weak in my taste.

and the knife badge was a killer to get (basic). i mustve spend at least 10 rounds trying relly hard to get it, and i thought i could never do it. it killed my kd ratio too -_-
                I agree on the MP7, it's too weak and has waaay to much recoil.
                I never thought I'd get the basic knife, I had tried it like 2 times before.

but then I joined TBF2 and my self-reliance went up like a rocket and I got it at my first try

Comment

I wish people would of told me to pick the MP7 before i made my choices now i have to get 29,000 points for it.

Comment

I got basic knife without even trying. It was easy. Then again I have decent awareness of what's going on and good reaction times.

Comment

A clan buddy and I went on a Karkand IO server and played a round only using the MP-7. At close quarters the thing is deadly and, like mentioned above, sounds wicked. I got a kick out of the IO only n00bs typing "wtf? What the hell is an MP-7?"

To OP, 50k is a big milestone for the casual gamer so congrads. I just hit it myself last week.

Comment

I just got the basic knife on my new account, it was easy I went 11-3, then started using my rifle.

Comment

I still have about 10,000 more points to go, and I've had it for about 10 months. I was extremely happy when I hit 10,000, 20,000, 30,000, and now 40,000. I can't wait for 50,000.

Comment

Working...
                          X