How Exactly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Exactly...

Am I supposed to report a glitcher when he hops outside of the building when I walk up to take a screen shot?

What wonderful flaw this is.

Re: How Exactly...

Dude just don't play 24/7 karkand and I can guaruntee you will never have to deal with it. I only play it when the rest of the 3UK is on one.

Comment

Dude metallica, I was on Wake. Not Karkand. Gay...guy. I <3 you, metallica.

But no seriously...

The building on Wake. Stupid glitcher.

By the way, if you really have a 98(???) Camaro, I have a 77 sittin' at home.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
        Dude metallica, I was on Wake. Not Karkand. Gay...guy. I <3 you, metallica.

But no seriously...

The building on Wake. Stupid glitcher.

By the way, if you really have a 98(???) Camaro, I have a 77 sittin' at home.
        Yeah the one in the picture is mine, but it's an 02

In about a month it is going to look like this (I already have the money just need to order the rest):

Comment

Ok, that generation really didn't change the front body style. My next guess would have been 01/02. My friend has a 98 Z28 that looks just like that, though. My 77 is a rust bucket and I need money to work on it. Where you from?

Don't answer that question. I'm dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
            Ok, that generation really didn't change the front body style. My next guess would have been 01/02. My friend has a 98 Z28 that looks just like that, though. My 77 is a rust bucket and I need money to work on it. Where you from?

Don't answer that question. I'm dumb.
            Well yeah there is 93-97 and 98-02, same generation technically, but they have different front ends, only thing that is the same really is the back. I hate the way the 93-97's front looks.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              Well yeah there is 93-97 and 98-02, same generation technically, but they have different front ends, only thing that is the same really is the back. I hate the way the 93-97's front looks.
              Personally, I think the 71 and 73 front ends are the best looking. 67 rear FTW. If I ever get another, it'll be an 02 SS.

Comment

totally hijacked thread.

Comment

The paint job on your camaro is awesome man!

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                    totally hijacked thread.
                    He hijacked his own. :laugh2:

OP: Only other way is to have a PB screenshot, or BR file... Also, you could report his name, and maybe the BFROE guys will track him and find him glitching. Odds are, he's glitched before, and will do it again.

Comment

There just no point of reporting people anymore, stoping one doesn't do anything, just ignore it.

Comment

reporting people dosnt do any good EA dose not care about BF2.

Comment

Working...
                        X