Knife-Shock Range...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife-Shock Range...

...Does anyone know the actual range of the knife and Shockies? Someone said before that Shockies have a range of 6m....I'm not sure about that. Has anyone tested it out, or is there a reference I can look at or something?

Re: Knife-Shock Range...

damn seems like it at times with the knife!

Comment

6 meters? that must be some pretty bad lag!

Comment

yeah, but claymores have a range of eleventyjillion meters.

Comment

eleventyjillion x2!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
            eleventyjillion x2!!!!
            true that, I've been killed by claymores in other servers before.

Comment

Depending on disparity of ping and such, a knife can be -4 to +5 and still work. Depends on your speed, the opponents speed and your relative pings to the server and the server's operation at the time you are trying to guage this.

Comment

The correct answer is arms length but that is not the question

Comment

Yeaj I have to be prone on some1 to revive them with shockies when u see other guys doing vids they only stand above the guy and press....click the guy is alive.....me I have to wait till it recharges and after the 3 try it works.

But I have no problem in knife fights they are so easy....the noob takes out a knife....and I go surprise and take out my m11-87 that is how I win knife fights. lol

Comment

I'd say about half to a meter.

Comment

Just last night I saw a guy shock paddle someone from about 5 m, switch to his knife and stabbed someone up close and then shock paddle me from 5m+. All this within about 4 seconds. I was amazed how fast this guy did this and the effective range of the paddles. Was on KOF on SF.

Comment

Remember what I said...pull out something "big" on him and he will wet his pants lol it was so funny I pulled and m11-87 on some1 and he sprinted away only to get nailed! Ha Ha ROFLM*O

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                          Yeaj I have to be prone on some1 to revive them with shockies when u see other guys doing vids they only stand above the guy and press....click the guy is alive.....me I have to wait till it recharges and after the 3 try it works.

But I have no problem in knife fights they are so easy....the noob takes out a knife....and I go surprise and take out my m11-87 that is how I win knife fights. lol
                          I love tea-bagging people like you. After I gut you like a fish when you decide to wimp out and try to get an easy kill.

If you pull a knife out to match another player, stick with it. When you pull out your gun and go for the easy kill, you might as well just be clay-whoring, nade-spamming, bunnyhopping, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
                            I love tea-bagging people like you. After I gut you like a fish when you decide to wimp out and try to get an easy kill.

If you pull a knife out to match another player, stick with it. When you pull out your gun and go for the easy kill, you might as well just be clay-whoring, nade-spamming, bunnyhopping, etc...
                            Well you are right....but I only do that if I'm engy cause I like the way the guys fly with m11-87!

Other then that you are right and I tea-bag people like that....especially when its a support who pulls his PKM or something!

Comment

i like to nail bunny hoppers right when they are in mid air with a shotgun at about 5 meters.

Comment

Working...
                              X