random idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random idea

im not going to pass this off as something that EA or DICE should put in the next patch, because its a ridiculous idea, and there probably wont be one anyways, but i was thinking today....

i think that it would have been awesome if the game was more personal. like we could upload pictures and fill in height/ weight/ whatever we want and we could have a soldier that looks like us. also if we could record our own voices for the basic commands like "roger that" or the other things. i dont know why, but that would be more fun than having everyone talking with mics.

of course that would only work if everyone was a good person like me ( ) and didnt upload a picture of brian peppers just to be funny, and didnt record themselves saying ridiculous things instead of the basics.

(if you dont know who brian peppers is, for your own sake, dont look him up on google)

Re: random idea

Originally posted by mwillin0000
    im not going to pass this off as something that EA or DICE should put in the next patch, because its a ridiculous idea, and there probably wont be one anyways, but i was thinking today....

i think that it would have been awesome if the game was more personal. like we could upload pictures and fill in height/ weight/ whatever we want and we could have a soldier that looks like us. also if we could record our own voices for the basic commands like "roger that" or the other things. i dont know why, but that would be more fun than having everyone talking with mics.

of course that would only work if everyone was a good person like me ( ) and didnt upload a picture of brian peppers just to be funny, and didnt record themselves saying ridiculous things instead of the basics.

(if you dont know who brian peppers is, for your own sake, dont look him up on google)

i dont know if you remember 007 goldeneye for the n64, but i dont think allowing people to adjust their weight and hight would be good, people would make themselves really short like oddjob and they would be real small targets

Comment

well, like i said, we would have to all be good/ honest people.

Comment

darn you mwillin! i was intrigued to see who this "Brian Peppers" fellow is, i now wish i had more will power then i do curiosity. i clicked on google images and nearly **** myself! (just kidding)
        but seriously that is freaky, what is it downs syndrome? and why do you know who that person is?

Comment

i dont KNOW him. but living in Ohio, i have heard about him. he was the first person that came to my mind when i wanted to think of someone freaky looking.

Comment

yeah i didn't mean know him, just how you know who he is

Comment

well if you must know...our school went on a camping trip in 7th grade(3 years ago). one night we sat around a fire while people told BS stories to try and creep us out. someone mentioned an insane asyllum (sp?) which lead to someone else mentioning brian peppers. nobody really knew who he was, so i guess all of us googled him. and now we are all scarred.

Comment

LOL! ah ok

Comment

click here!

:laugh:

Comment

Surely not....

Comment

who is that freak....omgosh he is from aliens or what....?

Comment

Ha, look! Another Idea, whoever thought I was wrong, was wrong...

Comment

Working...
                        X