Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karkand....Also need a bit of help!

Hi all,

I just did this last night and every1 on other team (mec) hated me (and my squad)!

When U.S. make a squad and dont have the guys spawn at beging of game, then you (SL) will go far on the left side of map and get suburb....on your way spawn your guys on you!

And then try and take train accident!

I have the most awesome Vid on that from BR but don't know how to post it....anything on that????

Here was the score (for me) 149 / 62 / 42 / 16 its in order as you see it at end of game!

For me that is decent but I do better when I'm not sick.

Guys I can't take credit.....my team was great! also

Re: Karkand....Also need a bit of help!

Originally posted by Bradley
    I have the most awesome Vid on that from BR but don't know how to post it....anything on that????
    just upload it to youtube or google video

how big is it?

o, u havent frapped it yet? thats more in depth explaining, ummmm, i havent actually used fraps yet, so im not the right guy to ask.

well, all i know is u need battledirector and FRAPS

u can try and figure it out on your own or google for tut's

Comment

Ummm I don't know how to upload it to google. Youtube sucks *****

Comment

ask someone who makes videios all the time over in the media section... there alot of ppl constantly making stuff... cant be to hard

Comment

k thanks....anyway what are you tactics to win karkand....I only play U.S.A. to play karkand but I play other classes on other maps.

Comment

As MEC I hold the East side mostly, preventing people from walking along the wall towards the Train Accident. I watch the UAV and have our squad spawn at the suburb if the USMC is trying to flank us. Most of the time this works, but I noticed that once our "teamwork squad" leaves the Hotal/Square area, that starts to fall. I try to avoid the Train/Gatehouse river stalemate at all costs.

Comment

Make sure you watch on the other side of the wall, I am amazed how often I can walk all the way to Cement Factory, without anyone even seeing me...they think its oob.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                Make sure you watch on the other side of the wall, I am amazed how often I can walk all the way to Cement Factory, without anyone even seeing me...they think its oob.

i do that too, but when im MEC i like to camp that side as AT. at the beginning of one game i fired 3 AT rockets and got 11 kills from the half damaged APCs and Humvees. thats the jackpot.

Comment

lol ill try that i find that the mec team always sucks and i think that this is mainly cos all the noobs always think "omg that team has most of the map!"

Comment

Working...
                  X