Awkward Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward Issue

So, I reinstalled BF2 and all expansion last week (SF, AF and EU). The problem that sparked the reinstall was a unimaginable amount of lag. After my reinstall, the lagging has stopped, but a new problem has arose. I have been experiencing problems joining servers. When it loads, it just sits there for a long time verifying client data. I can alt tab, but it takes for ever to load. Once I get BF2 back up, I can get the join now button to come up. When I click it, it does the same thing, it just sits at that screen, and 3-10 min later it will say “Connection to server has been lost.” When that is all said and done, I go to re join the server and it does all except, when I alt tab back and click the join now, it actually joins. It get pretty annoying after a while.

If you have any ideas of what would be causing this or any way to fix it, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Awkward Issue

ummm maybe check ur internet connections and see if ur modem is still working in perfect order, im not a real big n.e.r.d so i can only get u this far

Comment

Try checking/disabling your firewall. Is this problem persistent or is it just happening from time to time?

Comment

Its not my modem, router and or internet connection. It happens when I use DSL and or Cable, it only happens with my Linksys Router, I do not think it has to do with that. I will try it with my old D-Link router and see if it is the router that is doing it.

Also, BF2 is allowed and all its sub programs in my firewall.

Comment

Hit up a manual punk update.

Comment

That did not help out much, it fixed so "lag" issues I had.

Comment

Working...
            X