Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFHQ problems

Hey guys
    well i was unactive on BF2 for a few months till i got a new rig put 2gether able to play it full spec but it now seems that my BF2 stats wnt update ? its been a week now and iv played games everyday gettin high scores yet it seems non hav been recorded in my BFHQ
    any1 lend a hand ?

Re: BFHQ problems

Sorry to state the obvious but have you been playing on ranked servers? have you patched to 1.41? I know BFHQ can be slow sometimes but it sounds like something is wrong with your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by AckAck
      Sorry to state the obvious but have you been playing on ranked servers? have you patched to 1.41? I know BFHQ can be slow sometimes but it sounds like something is wrong with your setup.
      Yeah, as it is right now there aren't any other problems that are possible. Check your server filters and check your patch version.

Comment

definatly playing on ranked servers as most games hav been on my clan server. and i hav 1.41 yes ..
        it just seems like it has frozen or sumthing ?

Comment

What is your exact game name please.

Comment

game name is Trigga5

Comment

says your last ranked play was 31st Jan, so up untill that point it was registering.

says you were online the other night but your points arent moving.

is the Ranked box ticked in your ingame server browser?

Comment

ye my last ranked match was acturally sunday

and Yep playin at the moment just finshed a map with 149 so im gnna see if it adds up otherwise email a SS to EA and tell em 2 sort it out fast

ok seems 2 be slowly updating now after a month of no stats loading up a few seem to be adding on now even if they gave me basic support AGAIN

ty for all help

Comment

Working...
                X