How do I get the SF unlocks again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the SF unlocks again!

i just made another account, do i just play my other account for a round in sf? because i join when the other team had 52 tickets left in s/f and bf2s says i only have my bf2 unlocks. omg.

Re: How do I get the SF unlocks again!

Stats of all kinds are slow on the weekend. You have to play a few minutes to a round to get the SF unlocks available to you depending on what your game rank is. New account? Privates to corporals just get the one extra.

Comment

my new account is a lance corporal, i only got 1 unlock but i played half a round yesterday on my old comp because i dont have sf on my new comp, it was only on path 1.4 though, could that be it?

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
        Stats of all kinds are slow on the weekend. You have to play a few minutes to a round to get the SF unlocks available to you depending on what your game rank is. New account? Privates to corporals just get the one extra.
        :nod: True dat i was playing yesterday and i got the same rank twice on my newest account but i still got my sf unlocks with it

Comment

do i have to rank up in special forces?

Comment

No, just play and be patient. The weekends are slow for stat reading.

Comment

for the SF unlocks to be available for choosing all you have to do is have evidence that you have played on SF, ie finishing a round.

Comment

ok bf2s says im playing in sf, im done, finished the round with points, when the server gets unlaggy will i get my extra unlocks? cuz i only ould unlock 1 unlock for each rank

Comment

Simon has said it I don't know how many times in this thread, stats are slow on the weekends, be patient. BF2 is still going to be there tomorrow.

Comment

i got them.

Comment

Working...
                    X