Weird server problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird server problem

I was just playing and then I while to disconnecnt from the server I was on and then it freezes for a few seconds and then it goes back to the main meau and says "The server refushed to Connect". I am like WTF, Because I have NEVER seen this in BF2 before. SO, I quit out of the game and I hop back onto the Main meau and go and try to connect and I wait a few seconds and gives me the "The Server Refushed to Connect".
    I am just wounding, had this happened to anyone at this time? Like is it only happening right now and it will go back to normal in the mourning?
    Or is this a worst problem?

Re: Weird server problem

Had ther same prob just a few minutes ago. Same with my buds that were playing at the same time.

Comment

Same prob a few mins ago too.

Comment

Likewise.

Comment

is this the end of battlefield 2?
          we will find out when the lazy bastards at EA wakes up

Comment

i just made a post about it. but i was trying to log in and got stuck in the waiting to connect. i had to unplug the internet and then use alt,ctrl,delete to close bf2. but now i get a black screen for a lone time when bf2 first loads. looks like i might have to do another install.

Comment

I think EA is either shuting down the whole EA master server for good or THey are fixing something (Which I don't think they would) or the are shutting it down for repairs (Which I ALSO don't think they would)

Comment

I get a lot of that, especially connection problems

Comment

Problem is gone now, but I did get my 195 points that I got last night.
                  GAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                    I think EA is either shuting down the whole EA master server for good
                    When could EA ever do that? When do they decide when people can't play BF2 anymore?

Also, if this were to even happen, then they should also add a warning to the outside of the retail box when you buy saying "Gameplay only available until June 2006", or "Developer supported until Nov 16, 2006".

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                      When could EA ever do that? When do they decide when people can't play BF2 anymore?

Also, if this were to even happen, then they should also add a warning to the outside of the retail box when you buy saying "Gameplay only available until June 2006", or "Developer supported until Nov 16, 2006".
                      I don't think they would put a warning on the game.
                      I think they would just stop putting them out at Stores and people will catch on.

Comment

Working...
                      X