Whats the hardest badge you've got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the hardest badge you've got

I never used to fly so the hardest badges for me are the vet aviator and heli (got the basics so i'd rank to first sergeant) which i still have to get.

The hardest badge i have got would probably be the Expert explosive badge

Check the attachment for my current badges

Whats yours?

By the way, preemptive strike, if you think that badges and awards are a waste of time or for Noobs dont post

Re: Whats the hardest badge you've got

the hardest badge i tried to get was the Expert explosives. that was solid. also the Expert repair badge

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
      the hardest badge i tried to get was the Expert explosives. that was solid. also the Expert repair badge
      Ive only got 3 classes left(medic, assault and engy)to get all classes expert badges.

I am going for expert medic but engy is next so i will then have to get expert repair and can imagine it won't be easy.

Anyone else noticed the marksman award requires all combat expert badges and 400 hours.........there's 7 clases so how can you get all expert badges in 400 hours...surely it should be 700 hours??

Comment

Pretty sure it was the veteran engineer and explosives badges... and I did them honestly, too.

Never played Karkand again. :laugh:

Comment

Well lets see I got all vet stuff cept my avatior heli and armour so id have to say about equil so far for my badges none were really a HUGE challange for me.

Comment

I would say explosive badges are definetely the hardest to get......
            Unless you claywhore on Karkand :laugh:
            I been learning to fly/gun in choppers recently and giong for those badges at the moment

How hard is it to find a good gunner who knows how to TV these days? :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
              :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh God... save yourself the frustration and recruit help from someone on this forum. I'm serious, ask and you're bound to find someone willing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                Well lets see I got all vet stuff cept my avatior heli and armour so id have to say about equil so far for my badges none were really a HUGE challange for me.
                Yeah but vet aint really that hard... I bet some of the expert are a 'HUGE' challange for you
                Unless you pad of course.....

Originally posted by Sloi
                :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh God... save yourself the frustration and recruit help from someone on this forum. I'm serious, ask and you're bound to find someone willing to help.
                I know, i know :laugh:
                I just said that cos last night i picked up a few guys who were seriously bad, the were TV'ing infantry and chaingunning tanks
                Im sure you know the type im talking about :laugh:

Comment

Armor badge, I don't have the gold one yet, just the silver and I am not going to try to get it.

Trying to get the stupid silver one was hard enough... hard because it was boring as hel driving those stupid tanks... you get hardly any action as you would on foot! Tanks = BS and yet they have the highest ammount of hours to get ur badges... bs.

Comment

I would say explosive badges are definetely the hardest to get......
                    Unless you claywhore on Karkand :laugh:
                    I been learning to fly/gun in choppers recently and giong for those badges at the moment

Im not bad give me a shout and we'll give it a go. Add me on xfire "barz26", are you in the UK?

I've always found TV'ing easy (ping makes a difference) i practise on dune buggies on single player and LANS. Problem is getting a half decent pilot

Comment

Expert repair.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                        Im not bad give me a shout and we'll give it a go. Add me on xfire "barz26", are you in the UK?

I've always found TV'ing easy (ping makes a difference) i practise on dune buggies on single player and LANS. Problem is getting a half decent pilot
                        Yeah im in UK Ill add you on xfire, cant play again until friday cos im going away for the week (work course :|
                        I been practicing flying quite a bit and i get good comments when i do (rarely) get a good gunner.

Comment

Yeah im in UK Ill add you on xfire, cant play again until friday cos im going away for the week (work course :|
                          I been practicing flying quite a bit and i get good comments when i do (rarely) get a good gunner.
                          Nice one your in the UK

im going for my vet heli badge at the mo so need the hours. It's good when you get a bit of practise with the same player...used to go with me mate but he has buggered off travelling for 18 months so....need a new one...lol.

Add me and we'll kick some a*se.

Whats your Xfire?

Comment

IM going to have a hard time getting in 100 hours for all the classes besides spec ops and medic

Comment

I've been working casually on my vet explosives the longest. I think I really need to bunker down and c-4 spam to get it.

The easiest was the Expert AA. I loves me the linebacker on Kubra.

Comment

Working...
                              X