Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pistol, Knife + Paddles only servers SUCK!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol, Knife + Paddles only servers SUCK!

You know....I'm not sure ur take on these stupid servers but I for one HATE them....why you ask? Well I've been playing BF2 since Aug 05 I think and I am comming up on my Majors rank. It's takin me awhile I know, and probably caused too many problems in my marriage. My Wife hates this game....spend alot of time on the putter playing it. Everyday in fact....not quite as much as when I first got it, but I love the game.

Now, I seem to compete with my 9yr old son for computer time because he loves the game too...much better than his Xbox 360 version (Which I just cannot get used to the joystick BTW).

Anyway, I love to get on these Knife and pistols only RANKED servers and just play regular and piss everyone off! I love for them to kick me for playing the game the way ur supposed to....then I take the info over to BFROE and hope they get rid of the server.

Why do I hate them so...because they simply let people rack up big points in a hurry and thats how u get people who have the game 3 months and there at a Col.'s rank already!

Check this screen shot out...

Notice Sgt. Ortiz-0496 Wow...his score is almost as big as the 0496 in his screen name! Before long....he'll be a general....lol

It really disapoints me to see veterans playing these servers too....like jjlove73. I looked him up...wow...he's got as many knife kills as assault kills! No wonder he's a col.

Anyway, I've been noticing the servers are going down...nice to see it!
    What do u think? Am I being a tard for thinking this way? Should I feel it's ok for them just to blatently stat pad like this?

Sav

Re: Pistol, Knife + Paddles only servers SUCK!

There are probably better ways to take these servers down because, technically, by playing on it at all, you are violating ROE...

Be prepared for a big debate over this... I'm going to sit back for a minute and watch the chaos.

Comment

If you dont like them, dont play on them.

Honestly, Im sick of the babies in the gaming world crying over points. They pretend they dont care about points, but deep down, it hurts them like hell to see someone getting more than them.

Comment

I don't mind that there are those servers. I don't see the problem, I mean who cares if they're cheating thir way to gain ranks? I've been on a couple, and I thought it was fun and if I ever found an unranked pistol/knife/shock server that'd be like the only server I'd ever be on. I don't care for stats and BFROE can whipe my stats if they want, it isn't like they're any good. I don't see why people make such a big deal over it, I mean it isn't like they have bragging rights and it isn't like stats are IMPORTANT, anyone who looks at their stats can tell, EA/DICE should get rid of stats all together, then maybe all the little kids will move on and play halo or something.

Comment

Who cares? I don't. If I cared, it would mean I actually believe that rank and stats in BF2 matter, and that they are a true measure of player skill. But it isn't, and I dont. So I don't care about Knife & Pistol Paddle servers.

Comment

The K&P crowd are a lame bunch. Back in May of last year I found myself in a Team Speak server with a bunch of them. I forget how I landed there but I did. Anyway the clan had several servers one one wake I think and then a K&P on Karkand (of course). Well the Wake server died out and one of the members there convinced me to hop over to there "1337" K&P.

The people I was playing with were normal, and for the most part pretty cool. When I switched rooms it was a different story. The people in the K&P room were, for lack of better words, complete idiots. There were about 20 (most of them probably aged 13-17) of them in there all talking about how much they "pwn", how many points they needed to get Gunnery Sergeant or whatever, and all the other "n00bs" that were killing them and therefore hacking.

I was a Lieutenant Colonel at the time, so several of them started asking me how long it took to get there, and whats the best way to get points, and all kinds of random crap. One fool even asked what it was like to be "so high"!

I guess that set me off.... I told him that I would show him what it was like, and then promptly committed suicide and spawned back at the rear USMC uncap, grabbing a hummer and drove full speed all the way to square and mowed down almost 20 people (us and mec) in one run.

right after that I said "Well, thats pretty much how I feel right now" and left, while hearing crys of "cheater" and "*aggot" and "n00b".

Because of that I hate K&P servers and the people who play on them. I hate them not because of the rate at which they get points, but because of the fact that they are almost all human wastelands hell bent on achieving imaginary ranks and and medals that mean absolutely nothing. I know that someone will say that its just game and they play K&P for fun, but i don't thinks thats true in a lot of cases. Those servers enforce gameplay that must be boring as hell......think about it 400+ points only using a knife, a pistol, shockers, and bags. How could anyone do that? That would be a living nightmare.

I hope that all the servers get shutdown and all of the accounts that play on K&P get reset...it would be doing them a favor in the long run.

Comment

LOL

Well I can honestly say that these posts are some of the funniest. But I fully agree with what Paul Day said above. Death to the K&P servers!

Comment

Paul Day, that was beautifully put.

Comment

I also agree with Paul Day.

Comment

The only thing worse the people who rack up big points fast are those who whine about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19
                      If you dont like them, dont play on them.

Honestly, Im sick of the babies in the gaming world crying over points. They pretend they dont care about points, but deep down, it hurts them like hell to see someone getting more than them.
                      I don't play on the unranked at all, thats where they belong in the UNRANKED!

Why do people set up RANKED K&P servers??? To stat pad thats what for. Obviously thats why there not allowed as far as the ROE go.

I just love to piss people off who play on them by playing regular. If they start booting me for playin regular, well....I do report the server. Now do I make this my goal in life? No.

They just piss me off....U can call me a whiner, thats ok. Like I said...I just hate these ranked ones. There's a reason there ranked. There padding. Plain and simple.

SaV

[QUOTE=davelisowski]There are probably better ways to take these servers down because, technically, by playing on it at all, you are violating ROE...

Dave,

The funny thing about this server was that the server rules posted when loading the map up said 'Knife and pistol only (NOT ENFORCED!!)' and yet, every time I would kill someone with my G3 I was Kicked, after my 3rd kill (After logging back on to the server) I was BANNED!

Like I said, I do it for ****s and giggles thats all. It's funny to hear everyone scream 'Hey, this is a knife and pistol only n00b!!!'

SaV

Comment

If only there was a way to see if the server you submitted to BFROE was banned, wow...

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                          I don't mind that there are those servers. I don't see the problem, I mean who cares if they're cheating thir way to gain ranks? I've been on a couple, and I thought it was fun and if I ever found an unranked pistol/knife/shock server that'd be like the only server I'd ever be on. I don't care for stats and BFROE can whipe my stats if they want, it isn't like they're any good. I don't see why people make such a big deal over it, I mean it isn't like they have bragging rights and it isn't like stats are IMPORTANT, anyone who looks at their stats can tell, EA/DICE should get rid of stats all together, then maybe all the little kids will move on and play halo or something.

Ur a knife man too I see by ur stats...lol....

SaV

Comment

Originally posted by SavNout
                            Well I've been playing BF2 since Aug 05 I think and I am comming up on my Majors rank. It's takin me awhile I know, and probably caused too many problems in my marriage. My Wife hates this game....

Look man, one adult to another, stop ****ing playing. Anytime a video game can cause problems in a marrige, it's time to give it up. You are not playing for anything real. Rank? hahaha it's simply a .png dude, go touch your wifes arm, now go try and touch you "rank", which one actually exist? Not only that, but actually caring enough about these servers to post? Sad bro, sad.

Comment

K/P servers are against BFROE, people who play on them will eventually get reset EOD.

Comment

Working...
                              X