ATI X300 problem PLZ HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATI X300 problem PLZ HELP!!

hey guys im a first time user of the forums but i have quite a problem. i recently got my comp upgraded to a ATI X300se 128 MB 228 DDR graphics card with 1 gig of RAM. shortly after i installed BFVietnam and the SF expansion for BF2 but after considering the importance of these i uninstalled them but after this it completely screwed BF2. i have horrible lag, there is no anti aliasing although it says its on 6X and it is a recent problem. i have updated all drivers so that is not the issue. i have deduced that it may be the removal of the games but im not sure. any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: ATI X300 problem PLZ HELP!!

the x300 is a pretty crappy video card (trust me i had one)

what are your other settings? When i had, it all i could manage was pretty much all low settings.

Comment

Ya, the x300 is very crappy. I would suggest to turn the AA off.

What did you upgrade from?

Comment

i upgraded from a 128mb nvidia card. for about a week i could play BF2 in high 6x AA but no dynamics. this quality could hold with no CTD's. i just cant figure it out!!

i have updated punkbuster as well and i have reinstalled BF2 and patched it many times to try to fix this problem and for the life of me i don't know how to fix it and i have never seen this problem for anyone else!! plz help

Comment

Well, you obviously do not have a x300.

Comment

Yeah, I have an x300 and the only way I can play with 4x AA is to lower everything else to low or medium. Also, Don't set it to 6x AA with this card, it is super laggy and doesn't look good, use 4x AA.

Comment

I also had an X300...and I managed, somehow, to run it on high with no AA and very low FPS.(Averaged about 20) Never had this problem, though.

Comment

Working...
              X