CPL Bf2 Frag Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPL Bf2 Frag Video

I know some of you may not like the completive aspect of Battlefield 2 but I really wanted to learn Vegas and I already had demos. I had a great time making this and I hope you enjoy it don't flame to hard ^_^.I recently just came back from CPL in Dallas which i participated with my team Check-Six. This is just a montage of some of my streaks and kills. I just learned Sony Vegas about 3 days ago its an awesome program. If anyone has any suggestions to make it better please reply. Yes i do know the mouse is annoying i didn't know the command to take it off.

or the streaming version:

thx

Re: CPL Bf2 Frag Video

Sweet bro I am downloading now 280 mb haha ohh well i have nothing better to do

I also attend CPL but did not play for a team I am friends with Lost Sight Str8 AD and a couple others of nL IRL

I just watched the streaming one the check six one of the mpas at the beginin you know if you press Q the mouse thing will go away

Comment

Again acura, nice movie.

Comment

not bad...here are some criticisms:
        were u the only person that the camera was following? becuz it felt like it was supopse tobe a frag video where the movie just follows u around, and it felt more like the camera was following just random ppl.

also, while the picture in picture thing was cool i couldnt really see it clearly ( i was watching the streaming version)

and also, im not sure if i missed this,but at the beginning u had like the camera zooming in on some maps, but u didnt show footage from all of those maps that u zoomed in on.

hmm..also the camera angles werent the best. like in 99% of the footage, i was watching this guys back, and tho i love the 3rd person view, u should try some variety...even from the enemy's p.o.v or something

and yeah thats all i have to say. good job tho, and good job putting in the credits with the music and all...i hate it when movies have nice musik, butthey dont say wat it is

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
          not bad...here are some criticisms:
          were u the only person that the camera was following? becuz it felt like it was supopse tobe a frag video where the movie just follows u around, and it felt more like the camera was following just random ppl.

also, while the picture in picture thing was cool i couldnt really see it clearly ( i was watching the streaming version)

and also, im not sure if i missed this,but at the beginning u had like the camera zooming in on some maps, but u didnt show footage from all of those maps that u zoomed in on.

hmm..also the camera angles werent the best. like in 99% of the footage, i was watching this guys back, and tho i love the 3rd person view, u should try some variety...even from the enemy's p.o.v or something

and yeah thats all i have to say. good job tho, and good job putting in the credits with the music and all...i hate it when movies have nice musik, butthey dont say wat it is

yea the entire movie was following me no1 else. I did have some clips go into clips where we had changed sides but it was still the same map. YEA i got really lazy with the picture in i should have zoomed in more its a tad clearer on the downloaded version.

Yea i realized that i didn't put mashtuur on the video originally hit about 12 min so i cut it down as much as possible and that was without mashtuur >_< but kept it in the beggining since i wanted the music to start at a certain time. But thx im glad you enjoyed and it helps alot to point those things out for when i make another video i'll make sure to do that. thanks ^_^

Comment

Freestyler!! rockk da microphone :P

Comment

Working...
            X