new command for commo rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new command for commo rose

i think it would be good idea to have a "cease fire" command on the commo rose because im getting sick and tire of people shooting their guns randomly and giving away our possition.

Re: new command for commo rose

we need voice overs.... every time we try and get some ppl to do voice overs for us, we get loads of "ye ye pick me pick me!!!" then when we show them the huge list of all the diffrent voices they need to do they vannish.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
      we need voice overs.... every time we try and get some ppl to do voice overs for us, we get loads of "ye ye pick me pick me!!!" then when we show them the huge list of all the diffrent voices they need to do they vannish.....
      I used to act (in secondary school) a few years back, and also as a musician - have respectable recording equipment.

If you need any voice overs I'd be more than welcome to help out. Just give me a script and a vague description of the voice, and I'll get back to you! (and maybe more information if you feel I need it).

email: cneb3000@gmail.com

Ben

Comment

question is where do you come from and what kinda acent you got? we mainly need British voices are our main peroity but we also need US, Arabs and chinese eheh.

Comment

question is where do you come from and what kinda acent you got? we mainly need British voices are our main peroity but we also need US, Arabs and chinese eheh.
          Uh, make sure you get some people that ACTUALLY SOUND like battle-hardened soldiers. Not 10 year olds who just bought mics. Argh, if there was an autokick if your voice pitch went over a certain frequency...

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
            Uh, make sure you get some people that ACTUALLY SOUND like battle-hardened soldiers. Not 10 year olds who just bought mics. Argh, if there was an autokick if your voice pitch went over a certain frequency...
            hehe, we wouldn't make such detailed models and all to be as realistic as possible, then have a 10 year old on top of it

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
              i think it would be good idea to have a "cease fire" command on the commo rose because im getting sick and tire of people shooting their guns randomly and giving away our possition.
              It's called a silenced pistol to the back of the skull. :evil:

That'll learn em.!

Comment

Im from england, the midlands to be exact. I'm a bit 'common' in terms of english accent haha. not quite 'shine your shoes gov'na' and not quite 'fried eggs, chips and a cuppa'

Im 18 and assure you, my voice is hardly 10 year old material.

Comment

this thread has turned into a recruitment for voice overs.

Comment

this thread has turned into a recruitment for voice overs.
                    Im very sorry!

For the record, I think a 'cease fire' command would be so so useful.

Comment

I agree, nothing worse than someone shooting shadows when your trying to ambush.

I would be happy to do some voice overs,
                      cease1
                      cease2

PM if you want any doing.

Comment

whats all better is if you guys buy a mic, then use VOIP like most of our players, then we dont need to work our asses off for it hehe

Comment

My Fridge:cry:

Comment

whats all better is if you guys buy a mic, then use VOIP like most of our players, then we dont need to work our asses off for it hehe
                            i have a mic, i join a squad say hi, now when i press b to talk again it dosent work wtf

Comment

Make sure ur mic is connected.

Comment

Working...
                              X