why karkand = bad, indianscout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why karkand = bad, indianscout?

they actually get inside the main road in karkand allowing them to traverse a large area and literally shoot upwards through the ground, or nade it, no more being stuck in one spot waiting for enemies. first time ive been to nadand in 2 weeks, just because it was in map rotation, last time i go back for some time.

Re: why karkand = bad, indianscout?

That's a very, very old glitch. And people that do it get maybe one kill for the whole round, nobody goes that way. And they aren't in the main road either.

Comment

maybe in 64 player sized map, but 32 player the market flag is there and it is ALWAYS populated it seems, also in line with 3 direct spawns, hope you dont mean because its not a populated area (64player size) it is ok to glitch there

Comment

I can't open it at work, does he talking about the wall glitch?

Comment

Please report this with screenshots to BFROE.

Comment

If you think it's bad and you'd like to kill them just go ahead, go inside and waste them all. I guess nobody will mind that. So next time you see someone there, just go and shoot them instead of coming here.

Comment

I thought Karkand was bad because of the nade spamming.
              And medics.
              And support.
              And IO.
              And poor design choices.

Yeah

Comment

I've seen that one guy do it before, but it wasn't in ranked mode...not enough people to start the game. So screen shots would have been even more pointless than they already are.

Comment

*tagged for later*

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                    That's a very, very old glitch. And people that do it get maybe one kill for the whole round, nobody goes that way. And they aren't in the main road either.
                    if its on a 32 man there will be market there, and yes a support guy or anyone else good with other kits will get a ****load of points sitting there since itll stay busy with enemy traffic.

you can get plenty

Comment

If your in taht glitch and you say you wouldnt get points your COMPLETLY WRONG there is loads of people at the square and hotel.

Comment

Cause there are no glitches in other maps.... There are about 15 wall glitches on Daqing, and at least 5 on every carrier map... trust me

Cheers

Comment

I think karkand would be better with transport choppers but then in IO there would be no choopers so it would suck there still,

Comment

Working...
                          X