Project reality?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project reality?!

I've just started reading about the project reality mod and wow, it sounds totaly awesome. what an amazing concept! I'm downloading the game right now, and cant WAIT to get started.

Discuss how amazing it was when you first discovered project reality

Ben

edit: sorry im an idiot, i didnt realise PR had its own forum haha

Re: Project reality?!

Hehe.

Welcome to the community .

My advice to you.

Play the game a few times before you judge it. You may become frustrated due to not knowing who shot you and from where. Be sure to join a squad, too!

Also, let us know what you think of the mod after spending some time with it .

Comment

v0.5 will be out soon in like 6 days

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        Hehe.

Welcome to the community .

My advice to you.

Play the game a few times before you judge it. You may become frustrated due to not knowing who shot you and from where. Be sure to join a squad, too!

Also, let us know what you think of the mod after spending some time with it .
        the main reasons im going to play are for thos very reasons haha. not knmwoing who shot me sounds hella exciting, and working in a squad where i almost have to use VOIP every 5 seconds rather than 5 minutes sounds awesome!

mind, im not looking forward to shouting our usernames like 'trf-xwizardsuperdfpsguy3330044' followed by 'theres a guy behind you!'

Lets hope the user names are 'emergency on the battlefield friendly' is what im saying

Comment

I Can't Wait For .5

Comment

Close, very close!

The testers are very happy with what is going to be in the next build and since we all started off as players, we know what we want and hopefully what you want too.

The player guide :

Is an absolute must read for all new and existing players. Existing players might do with reading the 0.4 wiki first to get a progression feel to things and some light reading (lol) before trying to read the 0.5 wiki.

Any new players coming over to the mod from the vanilla version of BF2 we fully expect to go back to where you came from and tell everyone you know exactly why they should download and start playing the mod themselves. We won't need to put words in your mouth just yet, we'll let you find out for yourselves.

Remember, PR is not just a skin job, the core coding and physics has been changed where applicable (and capable, even sometimes where it wasn't supposed to be!!!) to make the game more realistic, more pounding in your ears and simply a better use of your gaming time!

Comment

I just wanted to say that for me Project Reality is THE mod for BF2. If PR were not around I surely would have stopped playing by now. Nothing I've experienced in vBF2 comes even close to Project Reality. So many good games, so many good players.

I could go on and on about Project Reality.

Love the game guys. Thanks for the time you've all invested into it. Not one second was a waste.

Hope to see you on the field Flik. And remember to read that player guide to get you ready for v0.5!

Comment

Originally posted by Flik
                the main reasons im going to play are for thos very reasons haha. not knmwoing who shot me sounds hella exciting, and working in a squad where i almost have to use VOIP every 5 seconds rather than 5 minutes sounds awesome!

mind, im not looking forward to shouting our usernames like 'trf-xwizardsuperdfpsguy3330044' followed by 'theres a guy behind you!'

Lets hope the user names are 'emergency on the battlefield friendly' is what im saying

no one shouts out like that. they use like shortcuts..like ppl would call me virus instead of conscriptvirus in battle. and usually no one says stuff like that becuz first the person ur talking to has to realize that hes being talked to which is hard since theres like no direction where the voice is from, and second, once he realizes that someone is behind him, hes prob dead

Comment

IT was fun for awhile but i got bored after about a week.

Comment

You bored me too killedby.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                      IT was fun for awhile but i got bored after about a week.
                      I feel the complete opposite try playing in the touny there great fun

Comment

the first time i played i was killed like 72 times

Comment

Originally posted by Flik
                          Discuss how amazing it was when you first discovered project reality
                          i was extremely excited...but it wasnt as good as i expected

still very fun.the little birds are way to hard to land

Comment

Working...
                          X