Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie mod

what about a zombie mod for bf2 im sure it has been a topic before
    my freind and my self have been thinking about making one.
    we been talking about a story for the mod.
    our maps would be some city maps grave yard map a bio plant map and many more.

the main problem with a zombie mod for bf2 would be the game balance.
    the mod would be for team play you would have to take back parts of the city in order.
    you have to stay close to each other
    if you stray of to capture a flag on youre own you sure would end up dead.

as the zombies will be realy fast people always think of zombies as being slow
    these zombies will be fast they will have learnned how to use blades for weapons and kill real fast.
    their motive is to kill and to come back later to feed.

would there be much intrest in a zombie mod like this
    the balance of the game could be worked out with the speed of the zombies and the speed in witch the blade can kill.

my friend was saying its a bit late to be thinking of makeing a mod.
    to me its not i was not playing bf2 for a while but as always i come back
    been playing bf2142 cod2 but as usuall i come back to play bf2
    no matter what people say about this game there is always people playing it.

we have started a story for this mod i love zombie games and films
    hopefully we might soon get started makeing a zombie mod

the cool thing about the speed of the zombies is they wont slow down to take a rest they dont need to they just keep going hunting for their food.
    it could be good practice for squads as they will have to be alert at all times be aware of their enviorment have a good eye and be quick with their guns.

Re: zombie mod

Zombies are kinda old... Idea was good, but then the maps have to look like real creepy. And you should add the loading music from bf2:deathmatch, that's creepy already...

Comment

Re: zombie mod

Make the zombies like in the movie 28 days later. Fast zombies and hugely outnumbered.
      I just dont see it work when you have a lot of firepower and vehicles.

If you want to make it scary and not a nobrain shooter you have to make it hard for the player, low ammo, dark or city map and outnumbered when in singleplayer or coop.

Imagine the fun with 1 human squad vs the rest joining the zombies.

You'll be facing tough competition with left 4 dead in the making but that only supports 4 vs 4 players.

Comment

Working...
      X