Anyone know any sniper only servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any sniper only servers?

I just want to know if there are any sniper only servers, so i can get in some sniping practice.

Re: Anyone know any sniper only servers?

That violates BFROE, and we all know BFROE is very dedicated to their job (many 's) and will whipe anyone who so much as GLANCES at knife + pistol servers when the hackers go unpunished.

Comment

If they are unranked, they are fine.

Try doing it in SP, bots are pretty dumb, and 0 ping means aim is more important. I did this tving in a chopper the other day, and I did not miss once, it was sweet.

Comment

it blows my mind that you could ask that. nobody would use their rifle. it would turn into K&P except with grenades and claymores. (K&P&G&C ???) if you really want sniper practice go to ghost town (assuming you have SF). i dont play there anymore because if you stop for 2 seconds, you will get your head blown off. even if you are shielded by 4 buildings, one sniper will have you in his sights.

Comment

jumped into an IO server the other day, one rotating all maps, anything but more karkand nadabad, turns out it was sniper only, tried it out for a round, got warned for getting to close to a flag wtf, anyways it was the most boring time ever, seriously lie in one spot and get shot from god knows where, and some retard prone behind a bush so you can see him but you cannot shoot him (because for some reason shrubs stop bullets in this game), left after a round because it was crap, if you wan't sniper practice play in a real server and pick a spot to snipe, at least you wont have 10 other snipers pointing at your head. to sum it all up, when everyone is a sniper gameplay SUCKS

Comment

I only play sniper and occasionally assault.

Dont hate all snipers, only the ones that cant shoot.

Comment

It makes for a lot of laughs in unranked servers.

Comment

Sniper maps wont help you, you'll just practise sitting still and getting shot.

Go on different maps and learn to use the whole kit, pistol aswell as rifle and it'll make you a better whole round player

Comment

There actually is atleast one Snipers only server. But if i was you, i wouldnt go that route. First, it's against ROE. Second, you will get raped so badly that even your mother wont regonize you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanten
                    There actually is atleast one Snipers only server. But if i was you, i wouldnt go that route. First, it's against ROE. Second, you will get raped so badly that even your mother wont regonize you.
                    Just practice on nant, he's a noob. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                      Just practice on nant, he's a noob. :laugh:
                      Yeah Practise on me. Problem is, you won't see me

Comment

You gona get banned :drevil:

Comment

Originally posted by 666PROTECTOR
                          This thread is going to get scintowned.

Comment

Originally posted by 666PROTECTOR
                            Why? he's asking where he can practice doesnt mean he's looking for ranked servers.

Originally posted by Dairuka
                            This thread is going to get scintowned.
                            it already has ive deleted 3 posts from this thread

Comment

Originally posted by gamekinbg
                              I just want to know if there are any sniper only servers, so i can get in some sniping practice.
                              Just do a search for a sniper server. Please make sure its UNRANKED. I would hate to see you get reset.

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                              That violates BFROE, and we all know BFROE is very dedicated to their job (many 's) and will whipe anyone who so much as GLANCES at knife + pistol servers when the hackers go unpunished.
                              BFROE and PBBans have teamed up. Now we are working together to go after those that break ROE and those that cheat. Anyone that gets caught using a cheat also gets reported to EACS for whipe to go along with the GUID ban.

As you can see by my sig, we have already caught over 300 cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                              X