ISO Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Issue

I just made an image of BF2 and mounted it, it works fine. However, every 2-3 minutes the game freezes for a few seconds and I get the, 'there is a problem with your connection', then it resumes as normal.

Any idea's as to what may be causing this?

Re: ISO Issue

i know exactly whats causing this, Battlefield 2

Comment

Update your punkbuster manually

Comment

Is it really PB?

Its not kicking me or anything, simply freezing for a second.

Comment

its teh EA gheys leaking out

Comment

Come on you half wits figure it out.

Comment

Its really PB yes there has been a recent update. I was busy before and couldn't link you.

http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...ws/pbsetup.exe (right click save target as) put pbsetup.exe into its own folder. It doesn't need to be in the BF2 folder. Run it, add game, BF2, make sure it finds you correct BF2 folder, then click update.

Do this everytime you experience "there is a problem with your connection" or you ping is either spiking or way higher than it should be. Its a sign PB needs to be manuallly updated.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                Its really PB yes there has been a recent update. I was busy before and couldn't link you.

http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...ws/pbsetup.exe (right click save target as) put pbsetup.exe into its own folder. It doesn't need to be in the BF2 folder. Run it, add game, BF2, make sure it finds you correct BF2 folder, then click update.

Do this everytime you experience "there is a problem with your connection" or you ping is either spiking or way higher than it should be. Its a sign PB needs to be manuallly updated.
                Oh, thanks

You solved my problem lol, and I wasn't even looking for a solution

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS

Thanks, I'll give it a go and report back.

Im still getting the very brief hangs + message.

Do I have to manually delete the old files?

Comment

Working...
                  X