Ok i can bomb in f-35b and bombers..everything else..no, PLEASE tipZZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i can bomb in f-35b and bombers..everything else..no, PLEASE tipZZ

the f-35b is stable and rapes armor 24/7 the bombers well....5 uber powerful bombs that blow assets in 1 run....

the f-18 and j-10 and other fighters well i can bomb in them and hit near the target to do SOME damage but not accurate enough to kill it in less than 3 runs IF it doesnt get repaired...u know how armor whores are.

and the j-10 is the worst i hate that thing in terms of bombing the j-10 is nearly useless without a bobmer by its die ebcause then its purpose is toown skies to leave the bomber to rape armor and turn the tide...but maps with no bombers, they better be j-10 whores that have been whoreing since patch 0.0

anyway...help

Re: Ok i can bomb in f-35b and bombers..everything else..no, PLEASE tipZZ

What?

Practice, if what you are trying to ask is "I cannot kill things in a jet with the bombs" That is what I got out of it.

Comment

i cannot kill things from my flipped boat.

Comment

Have you ever heard of a search button?

Or a dictionary?

Comment

IN the tips and tricks section, this is on the first page, in the top section.

Comment

Two words: Dive. Bombing.

45 degrees or more.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
              the f-35b is stable and rapes armor 24/7 the bombers well....5 uber powerful bombs that blow assets in 1 run....

the f-18 and j-10 and other fighters well i can bomb in them and hit near the target to do SOME damage but not accurate enough to kill it in less than 3 runs IF it doesnt get repaired...u know how armor whores are.

and the j-10 is the worst i hate that thing in terms of bombing the j-10 is nearly useless without a bobmer by its die ebcause then its purpose is toown skies to leave the bomber to rape armor and turn the tide...but maps with no bombers, they better be j-10 whores that have been whoreing since patch 0.0

anyway...help

HUH???

punctuation?
              spelling?
              red lines under words for a reason....

anyways from what i gather i think you suck at J10 bombing? J10 drops bombs one after the other, so dive bombing is best, so dive in drop bombs hit rear view to see where they land.

Comment

maybeee i shuldde stat speell cekin..

Comment

Drop EARLY... that is why you are missing..

Try divebombing, but try dropping when you are at like 200-300m (depends on view distance) up instead of like 100m.

Comment

And set up your joystick to get a rear view so when you pass you can see exactly where the bombs dropped.

Try many many bombing runs on a solo server to get the feel of the drop. Seriously sharp dives mean a very close bomb spread.

Comment

Working...
                    X