Anyone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone....

Anyone use xfire? I have always seen people talking about it but I have never used it. I have used teamspeak before so is it similiar?

Re: Anyone....

Xfire is a brilliant tool for finding your mates and hooking up for a battle. It has VOIP capabilities but pretty limited...

It's more like an instant messenger than teamspeak.

If you have friends who play then it is a superb tool.

Comment

go get it

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
        Xfire is a brilliant tool for finding your mates and hooking up for a battle. It has VOIP capabilities but pretty limited...

It's more like an instant messenger than teamspeak.

If you have friends who play then it is a superb tool.
        listen to this guy

xfire rox i login before i play its so great and easy to use within the game and its FREE if you edit your profile n stuff on totalbf2 you can make it so people can click an xfire icon under your avatar and send a message 2 u via xfire, you should add yours.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
          listen to this guy

xfire rox i login before i play its so great and easy to use within the game and its FREE if you edit your profile n stuff on totalbf2 you can make it so people can click an xfire icon under your avatar and send a message 2 u via xfire, you should add yours.
          go back to grade four, and listen to the lesson on run-on sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
            go back to forum rules and read about grammar nazis.

Comment

no, my sig lies.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                listen to this guy

You have people on XFIRE? I should add you, for the sole purpose of knowing where you are, and avoid

JK. Kind of.

Comment

Xire FTW

Originally posted by brianthebold
                  You have people on XFIRE? I should add you, for the sole purpose of knowing where you are, and avoid

JK. Kind of.
                  Agreed

Originally posted by Neptune
                  I'm in college, and my english comp class makes me go over run ons, fragments, and all the other crap I learned in 4th grade.

Comment

a great thing about this forum is we arent graded on spelling, gammer or punctuation.........only grammer nazis who think they're english teachers care about that crap here.....

Comment

I have no need for xfire.... I dont know anyone well enough to have to look out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Narutoscryed
                        I have no need for xfire.... I dont know anyone well enough to have to look out for them.
                        That's because you're an anti-social n00b!!!111one!11eleventeen!!1@211

Sorry, I'm bored, and am doing my best to avoid writing an 8 page essay due in like 6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
                          go back to forum rules and read about grammar nazis.
                          LMAO,great.
                          No really, XFire is a great way of communicating with with people whilst playing. you dont need to close the BF2 window, it just opens infront, and unlike windows live messenger, it wont take much CPU, maybe 1 at the most

Comment

Well, read my sig and you will realize that I do teach English, but oon here I don't really give a rat's a55 how you spell. I get paid at school, not on totalbf2.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica

Sorry, I'm bored, and am doing my best to avoid writing an 8 page essay due in like 6 hours.
                              Same predicament. But mine is a 5 to 8 page restaurant review. Look at how culinary school incorporates English.

Gheyness FTL

Comment

Working...
                              X