Clear All

Re: Meeeeeepmeeeeeeeeep!

jump in the back and knife the driver in the face

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
      jump in the back and knife the driver in the face

Thats a pretty ballsy thing to do.

Your avatar is strangely disturbing to me...I spent so much time trying to rescue her, but my feelings were always just friendship!

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
        Your avatar is strangely disturbing to me...I spent so much time trying to rescue her, but my feelings were always just friendship!
        Grow some balls. :laugh: Kidding.

Kinda. :laugh:

Comment

Sit far back and watch people die. And laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty
            If it happens to me I'm like a deer in headlights. I freeze up and can't do anything but go prone where I stand..
            I know, isn't it crazy? I've tried to run at times or sidestep, then I get some weird "elastic band" effect (lag) that roots me in place, or suddenly my boots are full of lead and I can't get out of the way in time. Pisses me off. But that's with any jeep, Jihad or not lol.

Comment

for some reason i ALWAYS get the urge to jump, like i think i'm superman and can jump over the vehicle. yet it ALWAYS sends my body hurtling 50 feet in the air, yet everytime i gotta jump, well sometimes i get smart and i prone (thinking he will drive over me without hurting me), then my body goes hurtling 50 feet along the ground.

Comment

watch as they go boom!

Comment

pull up my pants leg and stick out my thumb for a ride...

Comment

Send them to Allah with my tank.

Comment

well i got some pointers if you all are interested..

When faced with a jihad jeep you have 2 options...

Either move the fuk outa the way..

Or Stay and fight..

Moving is a great choice in cramped areas full of lil fences or drops or anything that would stop a jeep from running you over.... however.. never try to dodge a jeep in the open.. you will die nine times out of ten..

The other option is to fight... What kit you are playing can play a large roll here.. if your playing a spec opps or support player your victory is sealed.. just lay either a c4 or a mine in front of you... back up and wait for the chance to blow... now be carefull becase the jihad wrekage may very well come flying into you...

If your any other kit then a stand may be a problem.. for sniper i propose that if you have a long time before the jeep actually hits you.. you can go prone and try to snipe.. if your snipe fails go pistol and hope to god you get lucky..

shooting the jeep driver for all kits is very risky and fails quite a bit...

But the most awsome display of baddasedness is not when you shoot the jeep driver.. but

WHen he is comming at you at full speed.. pull a nade out... then right click to drop it on the ground right in front of you.... turn around and run in the exact opposite direction....

with some timing practice your nade will blow the second the jeep drives over it.. and it will either blow the jeep up... or get it so close to blowing up that the driver bails and tries to shoot you instead.. then you just proceed to hand him his ***

Comment

probbably shoot at it and once im out of ammo run away like a little pansy:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X