Have you guys pwned the hackers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys pwned the hackers???

I did...it was soo funny that time...When I was playing infantry karkand I knew one person is hacking with 1 shot 1 kill! one time I saw him killing every one he had like....30kills 0death! I try sneak on him and I was about to stab him then he spot me and kill me with 1 hit on pistol WTF???? Then I got really piss I use sniper kill with head shot.....he died! then the kid said wtf how did hell you beat me??? I'm a hacker you cant beat me! Then he said he was hacker...and....I got....banned....FROM...the....SERVER! OMFG! ADMIN HACKER!

Re: Have you guys pwned the hackers???

Hackers are pathetic, and most of the time using a fake demo from ***, that only tells you where they are. (I used to be a hacker, not any more.) I mean ..
    if you hack .. it truely shows you have no skill. For those, who just want to "try" it don't I tryed the demo, and .. well .. I got owned, AND on top of that, Its very addicting to get rid of. Plus, it slows your computer down tremendously.

Guys, overall, I beat a hacker. It wasn't easy but I did it.

Comment

Yeah, my cousin use to be a hacker for cs and bf2 then guess what...

My cousin got PB banned on your HD which is you cant play ANY ANY Pb games.!!! he had spend other $200 buy new HD!

Pretty sad hackers!

You better watch out if you got caught don't blame them...

Comment

Yeah when they are living there glory after a hack kill, knife em

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
          Yeah, my cousin use to be a hacker for cs and bf2 then guess what...

My cousin got PB banned on your HD which is you cant play ANY ANY Pb games.!!! he had spend other $200 buy new HD!

Pretty sad hackers!

You better watch out if you got caught don't blame them...
          wow what an extremly sad story...

Comment

I think some people are lying ^^

Comment

Have you pwned the Spell check???

Comment

hackers use hacks to compensate for inability...mostly theyr snipers using aimbots....they get tons of headshots, but what they dont do is conceal themselves...in Jalalabad, i owned one such guy 10 times...he used a SVD from the rooftop of the building east of the hotel...he kept going there over and over again...the trick is to break away from the crowd, coz thats where aimbots go for usualy...they also target the closest targets...so make shure you have someone infront of you....then just conceal yourself so your barely poaking out to aim....rocks work best...then just hit him from the flank...

as for other occasions with other hacks, i just leave the server coz its not worth my KD ratio

Comment

I guess...but how can one be absolutely positive someone hacks?

There's always those wtf shots people make. Then again I make them too.

Kind of like when I play Source and stand in a corner with an AK, 1 shot head shots every time someone walks in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                    I guess...but how can one be absolutely positive someone hacks?

There's always those wtf shots people make. Then again I make them too.
                    I agree, without sitting behind them and watching them or getting a series of PB screenshots there is no way for sure of telling.

And I also agree we all make WTF shots, so many times I think to myself "I'm going to get called a hacker any second" because you know that you shouldn't have made that shot. In fact sometimes I've taken a lot more hits than any BF2 character should and wondered WTF, makes you put things into perspective when you think if other are hacking.

It happens to everyone sometime, just because they don't act "normally" doesn't necessarily mean that they are cheating.

Oh and OP get some grammar/spelling/English Lessons please.

Comment

a couple of months ago i reinstalled BF2 and i was too lazy to wait for the patch to download to i played BF2 the first version.

there was an entire squad that wall hacked to get in to one of the biuldings near the chinese air field on wake. they would snipe/ anti tank you while you waited of stuff or tried to capture the flag.

so i put C4 on the barrel of a tank cannon drove up, pointed the cannon into the biulding, got out ran away and detonated the C4 and killed all 6 squad members.

they were pissed. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by booya8
                        a couple of months ago i reinstalled BF2 and i was too lazy to wait for the patch to download to i played BF2 the first version.

there was an entire squad that wall hacked to get in to one of the biuldings near the chinese air field on wake. they would snipe/ anti tank you while you waited of stuff or tried to capture the flag.

so i put C4 on the barrel of a tank cannon drove up, pointed the cannon into the biulding, got out ran away and detonated the C4 and killed all 6 squad members.

they were pissed. Good times.
                        Thanks for the idea, I always wondered how to get those morons out. I tried C4 jeeping but that didnt work.

Comment

Working...
                        X